Disney Magic Kingdoms

I missed the live stream due to work, but thanks to all the comments on here I feel like I'm up to date! :-) I love Aladdin, so I'm super excited! I wish it wasn't another timed event as I now feel like I need to level up my characters faster to get gems for those premium characters again! I'm sort of disappointed that they would hold a live stream without having a launch date for the event yet. That seems a bit premature to me, but oh well. Hopefully the update is available for download a few days before the event starts like they did on the LK event. This will be my second timed event, and I feel like I've barely progressed on the main storyline since finishing LK... Oh well, the main storyline isn't going anywhere I guess. Maybe I can get one more main storyline character before the event starts... I feel like being so new put me at a slight disadvantage on the last event since I had fewer characters to help collect tokens.

Thanks for the info bluecruiser! I watched the livestream earlier, but it's nice to be able to read the recap you posted!!

I missed the live stream due to work, but thanks to all the comments on here I feel like I'm up to date! :-) I love Aladdin, so I'm super excited! I wish it wasn't another timed event as I now feel like I need to level up my characters faster to get gems for those premium characters again! I'm sort of disappointed that they would hold a live stream without having a launch date for the event yet. That seems a bit premature to me, but oh well. Hopefully the update is available for download a few days before the event starts like they did on the LK event. This will be my second timed event, and I feel like I've barely progressed on the main storyline since finishing LK... Oh well, the main storyline isn't going anywhere I guess. Maybe I can get one more main storyline character before the event starts... I feel like being so new put me at a slight disadvantage on the last event since I had fewer characters to help collect tokens.

That's similar to me as well! I started the game midway through the Lion King event and I barely got Nala before it ended (I really wanted Simba :( haha) but yeah this time around I hope to be able to get through a good amount of the Aladdin event, as it will be my second one as well!

I have about 30,000 Merlin elixir saved up as I haven't purchased anything from his store. I'm not worried about the alien for now as he seems fairly useless however I thinking it might be a good idea to purchase the Aladdin Ride. It might be useful to the Aladdin Event?

I have about 30,000 Merlin elixir saved up as I haven't purchased anything from his store. I'm not worried about the alien for now as he seems fairly useless however I thinking it might be a good idea to purchase the Aladdin Ride. It might be useful to the Aladdin Event?

That is a good thought.. Surely those two rides would provide some sort of object or item to help the Aladdin characters level up....They each cost 7,500 elixir. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin (180 magic and 30 exp every 12hrs) and then The Magic Lamp Theater (140 magic and 27 exp every 6 hours)

Question....how many of you sell all of your furniture and other items to Merlin's Shop for elixir? For some tasks when it says build two benches or two lamps, I will just buy them and then sell them straight to Merlin? Is there any advantage or plus to keeping those objects or is it ok to just get rid of them? (Granted you have to use magic at Merlin's shop in order to convert it to elixir)

Question....how many of you sell all of your furniture and other items to Merlin's Shop for elixir? For some tasks when it says build two benches or two lamps, I will just buy them and then sell them straight to Merlin? Is there any advantage or plus to keeping those objects or is it ok to just get rid of them? (Granted you have to use magic at Merlin's shop in order to convert it to elixir)
I sell all my decorations, because they are only supposed to help with your happiness level and number of visitors and I have never dropped to low enough consistent happiness to feel like decorations did anything nor does it seem like number of visitors means literally anything. also at a certain point you wont have room for anything besides attractions haha

I sell all my decorations, because they are only supposed to help with your happiness level and number of visitors and I have never dropped to low enough consistent happiness to feel like decorations did anything nor does it seem like number of visitors means literally anything. also at a certain point you wont have room for anything besides attractions haha

Good to know! And yeah sometimes I don't even have room for decorations so I sell them anyway. haha!

Aw man, it figures it would be a 1. a timed event and 2. starting soon...We leave for vacay next week, and i won't be able to play as much.

If Bogo is ready to go to the next level, you won't get any more of his badges. However, once you do level him up, he needs more badges to get to the next level, so you are more likely to get them from your chests rather than items that you could trade in for elixirs. Items used to level up a character is not able to be traded for an elixir

Thanks, I am going to try this

I wonder if the event will start tomorrow then?

Possibly...I haven't noticed many changes. The load up screen switched from Lion King to Aladdin and the backs of the cards when I open chests did change. (Color is based on rarity of the card I believe)

Does anyone know what ranks the colors are? I had two light blue cards (Happiness and Magic) and then a Gold card (Character level up item for Pirates of the Caribbean)

Also, the Bundles options is now available in the Shop Menu and the Aladdin characters were added to the the Character Book, but they say "Coming Soon"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter