• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Rewards for happiness event??

Rank 1 - 10 is 3,000 currency; 10 lures; 10 nets
Rank 11 - 50 is 2,500 currency; 8 lures; 8 nets
Rank 51 - 150 is 2,000 currency; 6 lures; 6 nets
Rank 151 - 350 is 1,750 currency; 4 lures; 4 nets
Rank 351 - 600 is 1,500 currency; 4 lures; 4 nets
Rank 601 - 1,000 is 1,250 currency; 4 lures; 4 nets
Rank 1,001 - 1,750 is 1,000 currency; 2 lures; 2 nets
Rank 1,751 - 2,750 is 750 currency; 2 lures; 2 nets

Rank 1 - 10 is 3,000 currency; 10 lures; 10 nets
Rank 11 - 50 is 2,500 currency; 8 lures; 8 nets
Rank 51 - 150 is 2,000 currency; 6 lures; 6 nets
Rank 151 - 350 is 1,750 currency; 4 lures; 4 nets
Rank 351 - 600 is 1,500 currency; 4 lures; 4 nets
Rank 601 - 1,000 is 1,250 currency; 4 lures; 4 nets
Rank 1,001 - 1,750 is 1,000 currency; 2 lures; 2 nets
Rank 1,751 - 2,750 is 750 currency; 2 lures; 2 nets
:offtopic: Don't you think Zazu's ears look a whole lot like Perry the Platypus?!

So I guess the golden trophy gods have forsaken me this event. I got the prompt after the leader board said I already had 2 trophies. But then...no more trophies. My characters and attractions are not offering them up. It's not that they aren't registering, they just aren't being offered. As if the event was turned off on my game. Not a big deal, I'm focusing on unlocking Scar, but it is weird. But honestly, I needed a break from mini events. I guess the Gameloft interns decided I needed a break too.

So I guess the golden trophy gods have forsaken me this event. I got the prompt after the leader board said I already had 2 trophies. But then...no more trophies. My characters and attractions are not offering them up. It's not that they aren't registering, they just aren't being offered. As if the event was turned off on my game. Not a big deal, I'm focusing on unlocking Scar, but it is weird. But honestly, I needed a break from mini events. I guess the Gameloft interns decided I needed a break too.
This is a happiness event.

Wow all of a sudden I only have 3 hats to go. It's been less than 24 hours since I started collecting for scar! I'm a little amazed at the drop rate.

Just sent Simba and Nala off to swim. I have one 4hr task done that I'm avoiding clicking on since it's on the list of tasks for Scar ear tokens. Hopefully it drops ears as soon as Simba and Nala are done. I have three other tasks on the list underway (a bit later than I wanted, but still started before the welcome Scar prompt). And I've set a gold chest on to open overnight in hopes of getting a Scar token in the morning - had two gold chests sitting in my queue for quite some time since I didn't want to waste time opening them earlier in the event when they had no tokens I needed. Seeing that some folks managed to welcome Scar so quickly I'm hoping my token drop rates will be decent, but we'll see.

On the Rafiki front I'm at 220 gems, and should get 2 more in 35minutes from leveling up Sulley. I was fortunate enough to get 3 gems dropped off a parade float earlier today - such a rare but welcome sight!! I'm going to have to level up characters like crazy the next 5.5 days if I want to finish out my Lion King collection and get Rafiki.

I defeated Scar yesterday but still haven't welcomed him? Have I missed something?

Did you do the Mickey and Goofy 24 hour quest? If you have, try leveling up your Lion King Characters. You have to do a few quests between the last battle and the prompt to welcome Scar

I defeated Scar yesterday but still haven't welcomed him? Have I missed something?
After you defeat Scar (the second battle where you need to beat him 18 times with 4hr tasks), there's an 8 hr task with Simba/Nala, then a 4hr Timon/Pumbaa task, then some hokey curse removal that is instant, a 4hr Simba/Nala task and a 6hr Timon/Pumbaa task - these two can be done at the same time. Then you have a 2hr Simba/Nala task, and supposedly after that you get to welcome Scar. I'm still in this last 2hr task, so I haven't seen the welcome Scar prompt yet either.

I had not done the Mickey and Goofy task - since it wasn't Lion King Inthought I could wait to do it. It seemed like I had gotten to a stand still so Instarted it about 6 hours ago. I have the characters leveled up,enough so maybe that's what I was missing. Hopefully that will start the tasks again. Thanks for the help!!!!

Down to my last 2 Scar mice but they are killing me!!! Got my final Scar ears hours ago, but I'm 0 for my last 11 or 12, for the mouse since then. :sad:

Same here but 1 mouse to go. Started collecting at 8 a.m. yesterday. During the first four hours the drops we're vere good for me since these are epic. I had 4 out of the 18 needed items. The next 35 hours were not so generous.

On the Rafiki front I'm at 220 gems, and should get 2 more in 35minutes from leveling up Sulley. I was fortunate enough to get 3 gems dropped off a parade float earlier today - such a rare but welcome sight!! I'm going to have to level up characters like crazy the next 5.5 days if I want to finish out my Lion King collection and get Rafiki.

Don't forget, once you Welcome Scar you will get 12 gems for completing the set.

I had not done the Mickey and Goofy task - since it wasn't Lion King Inthought I could wait to do it. It seemed like I had gotten to a stand still so Instarted it about 6 hours ago. I have the characters leveled up,enough so maybe that's what I was missing. Hopefully that will start the tasks again. Thanks for the help!!!!

Yup, any task with the slightly brown frame around the yellow box is required to advance in the event

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter