Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thank You @mmmears! I'm waiting for 2 more urns. Zero is level 6 now. I might be able to get Oogie.

You're not so far behind, really! 2 more? I hope you get them soon. There are still almost 7 days left, so I don't "think" you should have trouble getting him, but since I don't know how hard it is to get him I can't really say. But I remember lots of people who thought they wouldn't get Syndrome during the Incredibles event and they were able to get him before the event was over. Hang in there! :)

I know I will get no sympathy for my major first world problem, but I have a quick Food and Wine Weekend scheduled Saturday and Sunday. I am truly worried that I will not be able to devote my attention to Oogie because I will be at Epcot.

I'd happily miss out on trying to get oogie for a weekend at Epcot - but as I'm over 4000 miles away, I'll have to wait till next summer :rotfl2:

For everyone trying to get Sally dont worry keep at it. I found the drop rate got better for me once I had a few more items collected. Woody didnt collect for me after each 8 hr countdown although tinkerbell was fairly consistent as was hamm. Overall surprisingly I found Prince Charming (2hr collection time was a bonus) to be the best collector followed by Jack. I also found bronze chests were helpful towards the end.
It may take time but it will happen.

I honestly don't know how you guys do it. Do you spend every waking hour playing this game?? Do you buy all the real money stuff? Because ever since this event started I feel like I play all day long and I only got Goofy's skeleton costume unlocked yesterday...or maybe even the day before...I can't remember. Since then I have only managed to get THREE out of the fifteen blue cloths. Three!! I'll be lucky if I even get this stupid costume in six days. I've completely thrown in the towel with the rest of the NBC characters and storyline. No way is any of that going to happen.

Defeated Oogie the first time and then had to defeat 150 more spiders. Now it takes 18 more attempts to defeat him. Zero can again be used. Again each time is 2 hours long.

I honestly don't know how you guys do it. Do you spend every waking hour playing this game?? Do you buy all the real money stuff? Because ever since this event started I feel like I play all day long and I only got Goofy's skeleton costume unlocked yesterday...or maybe even the day before...I can't remember. Since then I have only managed to get THREE out of the fifteen blue cloths. Three!! I'll be lucky if I even get this stupid costume in six days. I've completely thrown in the towel with the rest of the NBC characters and storyline. No way is any of that going to happen.
Knowing that the event was coming I stockpiled my chests and got a lot of my fabric that way. Once you get goofy the rest is fairly easy, it's just about sending the characters who aren't involved on longer quests and then quickly checking this who are trying to get things you need every couple of hours. Don't send Jesse, Woody or Hamm on any long quests when you get close to unlocking Sally.

Oops busted!! I am an avid player haha.
Not a real money spender..I'd rather spend my real money on our Christmas trip to Disneyworld.

In all seriousness though. It can be tough at times but if you just think its just a game and games are for fun, it makes it more exciting when the things you need drop.

Dont give in you may surprise yourself with how much you can achieve with the 6 days left.
If it helps I havent had goofy unlocked for that long. I found because I hadnt welcomed Daisys costume I had the fabric I had been collecting for her to focus on goofy. I know it seems as though its easy for everyone who has moved along in the event but its not it is hard. Just keep trying it will happen for you too. Goofy's costume fabric started off slow for me to but I finally got there and since I got him I found I got all of Daisy's fabric quickly so I was able to get her costume too. Minnie and Donald are another thing Im finding hard but they will get there eventually.
I have found the chests help from time to time. Its just luck of the draw Ive had my fair share of magic and decorations but the occasional NBC drop does help. I have 2 opening slots and 6 holding spots open.

Hope you unlock Goofy soon so you can move on to Sally.

:goofy:

I only need two more hats for Sally and I keep sending characters out and getting nothing. Hopefully the chests I have cooking will not disappoint!

Thanks for this! This was driving me knuts! I just found this game the other day, and I'm playing on my Tablet. Much nicer than a Phone. Love this game so far. Up to Level 8 in one day. lol!!!

I also noticed that once you max out happiness you can continue to grant wishes but not click on them, this will allow you to replenish lost happiness as soon as you login again. I have about 20 kids running around my screen with big smiles over their heads. I just don't click on the Smile once the wish has been granted. Since 99 is the highest that you can go. It's working out really well. So far I'm enjoying the game, just wish that there was not so many quests that take more than 6 hours. Never been a fan of games with Time Sinks.

I feel like there is no way I can finish the Halloween stuff as I only started playing again a couple days ago and still haven't unlocked Jack.

Just wondering will Halloween characters stay around? I paid for Zero so would be pissed if he just poofs away on Nov 1.

I feel like there is no way I can finish the Halloween stuff as I only started playing again a couple days ago and still haven't unlocked Jack.

Just wondering will Halloween characters stay around? I paid for Zero so would be pissed if he just poofs away on Nov 1.

Any character that you buy or welcome will always be around. It's the ones that you fail to welcome before the event ends that will cease to be available. I'm hoping that the NBC storyline will be playable beyond the event but I doubt it will, since it didn't with the Incredibles event.

Any character that you buy or welcome will always be around. It's the ones that you fail to welcome before the event ends that will cease to be available. I'm hoping that the NBC storyline will be playable beyond the event but I doubt it will, since it didn't with the Incredibles event.

Oh man. I didn't realize I won't be able to get the Incredibles :( I see them in the characters but didn't realize it was a special event welcoming.

Oh man. I didn't realize I won't be able to get the Incredibles :( I see them in the characters but didn't realize it was a special event welcoming.

The Incredibles will probably be available again somewhere down the road, but when and how remains to be seen.

I'm so frustrated with Minnie+Mickey. They have only gotten me 1 of Donald's fabrics out of 7 tries so far. I'll give them one more chance then I'm going back to Mickey+Daisy. The Mickey+Daisy combo was dropping me a new fabric 50% of the time.

Im glad you posted this. I was going to warn everyone too. This happened to me with the incredibles event. I almost had all the items to welcome syndrome I found they werent dropping for me. When the event ended and he became locked. I was upset I had lost all my progress on him. I was so close to welcoming him. When I asked customer help why he was locked again they explained this to me but as I was almost finished welcoming him they gave him to me because they reviewed my game progress and agreed I should have got him.

Im glad you posted this. I was going to warn everyone too. This happened to me with the incredibles event. I almost had all the items to welcome syndrome I found they werent dropping for me. When the event ended and he became locked. I was upset I had lost all my progress on him. I was so close to welcoming him. When I asked customer help why he was locked again they explained this to me but as I was almost finished welcoming him they gave him to me because they reviewed my game progress and agreed I should have got him.
Ditto. Exactly. Only I never thought to complain so I never got him.

I thought something had gone wrong with my game. I was new to playing so I contacted them. They were really good about it. Didnt need to complain just told them I think they should have stipulated the facts.. if I had of been on disboards at the time I could have let people know so people like you could have benefited too. Its good to know they can check your game progress so if things do go wrong they can fix them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter