Disney Magic Kingdoms

If I could just get the last two hair feathers for Anastasia, I'll have everyone (but that dumb cricket) max'ed out before the event starts tomorrow.
I'm still working on Anastasia and Vanelope. Anastasia is leveling to 9 as we speak and Vanelope is about 3 hats from 9. Close but no cigar this time around. I like being done before an event begins to avoid token overlap. Oh yeah...Cri-kee is at 3.

It's completely their scapegoat. They are full of it. As you said, this game is built upon repetition and might I add reputation as well. The "interns" definitely keep up with their reputation by repetition. The events are obviously their money makers. If they continue not giving out land and listening to a lot of our concerns, then I believe the game will lose quite a lot of players. We are all smart enough to not believe the shenanigans they always tell us.
"Shenanigans" is the perfect PC description!!!

WHAT!!!

You’ve made me so mad, I’m tempted to delete the game right now! The antler topiary might as well be called the unicorn topiary, because I always though it was a myth. And just think all I got from my platinum chest yesterday was a stupid Steamboat Willie attraction. Kinda makes me sick to my stomach thinking about how bad my luck was. I would offer you a trade, but I don’t want to insult you like that.

@supernova Notice anything missing from my post? Hope people are able to decide how serious I am, or am not, being.
Sorry Mike, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you for being unkind to @mmmears. If only you had placed a smiley or something so I could see your true intent.

Well then you miss out then, don't you @Haley R? I was going to have everyone over for Cap'n Crunch.

I'm even farther from NY than @Haley R is, although I will be there in a few months for a couple of days.

Sorry Mike, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you for being unkind to @mmmears. If only you had placed a smiley or something so I could see your true intent.

Yeah! Poor me! He didn't even use my favorite smiley. :rotfl:

In other news, I'm so far behind the rest of you that I don't even want to post how many characters aren't leveled up yet.

Better than that... Oops! All Berries.

First...no Animation Academy with free breakfast for park guests on Mondays.
And, now, no nomnoms either...just because I live waaayyy south.
Stinks to be me.
And I’m not the least bit bitter....no matter how whiney I may sound.

BTW...I debated adding a smiley face emoji....mwahahaha.....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter