Disney Magic Kingdoms

Wow, based on the last 2 posts I am way behind on dinglehoppers and snarfblats. :sad2: Guess I need to work harder.

In other news, I didn't think it was possible, but I can't send my BH6 characters out for bots anymore, because I have all that I need. I honestly didn't think that was possible! When I upgrade Fred tonight I'll need to collect a ton more, but for at least a few hours I can say that I don't need any more bots. :rotfl:

I thought it was just me. I have a BUNCH of aquariums and NO nets! Ugh.

SAME!!! I have set a reminder to check every hour since 3 this afternoon after I finished Sebastian’s quest and I have got ONE net....ugh. Don’t know how I’ll get 19. Hopefully I can get a good amount until Flounder is available.

Got the task after building POTC for Tia and Jack to discuss the ship, but he needs his pirate coat. I like to save the elixirs for any possible buildings, not spend it on fabric which is expensive at 800 each. So I’m guessing I won’t be able to progress the story

So I seem to have the opposite problem for nets/aquariums. Scuttle seems to be dropping nets every cycle, but I've gotten 1 aquarium from Sebastian, that slacker!

I am done with dinglehoppers at least.

Yesterday I had Scuttle on net duty all day, only one dropped. Last night I finally sent him on his last 6-hour task to hit the time wall and now I have a detailed plan of characters to update over the next 3 days. Finished the last dinglehopper this morning, and I’m 0 for 4 so far today with nets. I seriously hope this net problem is not intentional and there is a fix soon.

Yesterday I had Scuttle on net duty all day, only one dropped. Last night I finally sent him on his last 6-hour task to hit the time wall and now I have a detailed plan of characters to update over the next 3 days. Finished the last dinglehopper this morning, and I’m 0 for 4 so far today with nets. I seriously hope this net problem is not intentional and there is a fix soon.

I'm with you. Scuttle finally dropped a net this morning, so I was able to move the story forward, but if this continues I am seriously doubting my ability to finish! 1 net every 8-10 hours is not okay!

There is always some part of these events when I fall behind the leaders, and this event it appears to be with the dang nets. In Windows, Sebastian + Scuttle finished their 8 hour task, and now Scuttle is on his 6 hr task. So he hasn't been able to be on net duty. So far I have 3 Snarfblatts. And Eric is off trying for the last Dinglehopper. In IOS, I was only able to send the pair off this morning and there is still 5 hours left, before Scuttle still has to do his 6hr task. And I've only manged 2 Snarfblatts, but I do have all the Dinglehoppers.

Still 5 ear hats away from Welcoming Tia Dalma in Windows, but I did finish off Bambi.

UGH!!! I just did something so stupid! :sad:
So, I have a kid with a wish to see Mushu.
I tap on the wish and go to the castle to get him out.
I tap return.... and then what do I do??
Oh yes, I tapped level up. :crazy:
Hope I don't need to level up any event characters today, because he's in there for 16 hours.
And I get to watch that little kid walk around the park looking for him as a reminder of my mistake! :rolleyes2

There is always some part of these events when I fall behind the leaders, and this event it appears to be with the dang nets. In Windows, Sebastian + Scuttle finished their 8 hour task, and now Scuttle is on his 6 hr task. So he hasn't been able to be on net duty. So far I have 3 Snarfblatts. And Eric is off trying for the last Dinglehopper. In IOS, I was only able to send the pair off this morning and there is still 5 hours left, before Scuttle still has to do his 6hr task. And I've only manged 2 Snarfblatts, but I do have all the Dinglehoppers.

Still 5 ear hats away from Welcoming Tia Dalma in Windows, but I did finish off Bambi.

Not sure if you’re that far behind. I finished the Dinglehoppers this morning and only have 3 Snarfblatts so far. I do agree that the net drops are a pain though.

I’m still trying to figure out how far I want to level my tLM characters. I’m still thinking I want them all at level 5, currently 5/4/4, before King Triton can be welcomed.

The one advantage to the higher clam count requirements is that it’s allowed me to level non tLM characters during the event. :thumbsup2

I would say I’m the farthest behind lol. I only have 12/20 dinglehoppers and no snarfblatts. I just now started trying to get nets and aquariums.

I'm at 16 and 9 right now. Those nets are tough, but the first one was the worst since it took me over 8 hours.

Got the task after building POTC for Tia and Jack to discuss the ship, but he needs his pirate coat. I like to save the elixirs for any possible buildings, not spend it on fabric which is expensive at 800 each. So I’m guessing I won’t be able to progress the story

It is technically a side quest isn't it? So you don't ever really HAVE to finish it, but yea it'll sit there in the queue staring at you until you do something about it.

Not sure if you’re that far behind. I finished the Dinglehoppers this morning and only have 3 Snarfblatts so far. I do agree that the net drops are a pain though.

I’m still trying to figure out how far I want to level my tLM characters. I’m still thinking I want them all at level 5, currently 5/4/4, before King Triton can be welcomed.

The one advantage to the higher clam count requirements is that it’s allowed me to level non tLM characters during the event. :thumbsup2

How many clams do you think you'll have in 3 days? I figure it'll take a day or so to get the rest of the tokens for triton. I wouldn't upgrade Eric, especially since you'll also get flounder unlocked soon too, plus ursula on the horizon.

I was able to get a net on the second try and was 2/2 on the aquariums. The game must see that I'm really far behind lol. I only have 13 dinglehoppers.

Should I be trying for dinglehoppers right now or the nets and aquariums? There are too many things to go for!

I was able to get a net on the second try and was 2/2 on the aquariums. The game must see that I'm really far behind lol. I only have 13 dinglehoppers.

Should I be trying for dinglehoppers right now or the nets and aquariums? There are too many things to go for!

First thought, I would go for Dinglehoppers, as those tasks are 4 or 6 hrs. Pretty soon, those characters are going to be tied up with earning tokens for Triton and Flounder and I don't think you'd want to tie them up in long tasks. By comparison, the nets/aquariums are only 1 hr tasks so it's easier to fit them in, wherever. Second thought, plan on doing Dinglehoppers overnight and focus on the 1 hr tasks during the day.

So I suppose I didn't really answer the question.

First thought, I would go for Dinglehoppers, as those tasks are 4 or 6 hrs. Pretty soon, those characters are going to be tied up with earning tokens for Triton and Flounder and I don't think you'd want to tie them up in long tasks. By comparison, the nets/aquariums are only 1 hr tasks so it's easier to fit them in, wherever. Second thought, plan on doing Dinglehoppers overnight and focus on the 1 hr tasks during the day.

So I suppose I didn't really answer the question.
Haha thanks for the thoughts. I think I'll probably do the 1 hr tasks during the day and see if I can get those quickly. Right now I'm leveling Sebastian to level 4 so I can have him and Scuttle talk in the Grotto.

How many clams do you think you'll have in 3 days? I figure it'll take a day or so to get the rest of the tokens for triton. I wouldn't upgrade Eric, especially since you'll also get flounder unlocked soon too, plus ursula on the horizon.

Really hard to say. I’m guessing I’ll average 3 or 4 nets a day so probably close to around a dozen. Honestly, I’m really not that concerned or in a real rush to get them.

Yeah, not sure if I’ll level all 3 up to 5? I’ll probably level Scuttle up to 5 in a few hours. Problem is there is “to much time” until Triton becomes available and I know myself, I’ll get to impatient tomorrow and against my better judgment, probably level Eric up. :rotfl:

Even though I like to level event characters up as high as possible during an event the 5 clams every 2 hours, does slow things down considerably. On a positive note, I should be able to level up 2 more non-event level 8 (16h) characters before the next group of tLM become available.

3 dinglehoppers and 11 snarfblatts to go

All TLM characters are at L5.

Doing horribly in wish grant.

UGH!!! I just did something so stupid! :sad:
So, I have a kid with a wish to see Mushu.
I tap on the wish and go to the castle to get him out.
I tap return.... and then what do I do??
Oh yes, I tapped level up. :crazy:
Hope I don't need to level up any event characters today, because he's in there for 16 hours.
And I get to watch that little kid walk around the park looking for him as a reminder of my mistake! :rolleyes2

I’ve done that at least 3 separate times if it helps. Twice with the Mad Hatter...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter