Disney Magic January 3rd, 2018 4-Night Bahamian from Miami

Eric Fan

DIS EFan
Haven't seen anyone start a thread for this cruise yet (admin please linky above), this will be our second disney cruise looking forward to it. Who else is in?

Is anyone going to start a fish extenders list for this?

This will be my family's second Disney cruise as well (sailed on a 4 night Bahamian on the Dream last January). I'm attempting to surprise the whole family with this cruise for Christmas, so we'll see if I can pull it off :) There are four of us: Scott (me), Jen (wife), DS (10) and DD (6). Really looking forward to the Key West stop on this itinerary, and excited to check out one of the classic ships.

Thanks for getting this started. This will be our first Disney cruise for DH, 2 DDs, and me. We are beyond excited and I've have *thoroughly* been enjoying these boards. :cheer2: We're coming from the west coast so there will be all kinds of "firsts" for us.

This will be our third cruise! Previously have been on Dream in 2015, Christmas on Magic in 2016, and really looking forward to this one! I'm interested in trying the fish extender fun this time, as we haven't before, but not sure where to look/sign up.

Were on this sailing! I signed us up for the FE on the book that has a face. ;)

I still don't see it. I've searched everything I can think of, and can't even get a thread with our sailing and FE. ? Sorry to be a pain!

Oh geez, I'm obviously sleep deprived. I was seriously looking for an icon like that, on here. Somebody just shoot me!

Can someone link the Facebook FE group here. Sorry I'm having trouble finding it as well.

Hi Waysquared,

Welcome to the cruise and to the message boards! We did our first DCL trip last year right after the holidays, so I can totally relate to how you feel. For that trip my wife was really involved in the planning and obsessing over the details, where I took an "along for the ride" approach. I was looking forward to it the same way I would a trip to DW, but didn't really know what to expect from a cruise version of the mouse (had only done one short cruise post college, so was having a tough time reconciling that experience with a family version). But it ended up being one of the best family vacations we've ever taken, and I became the one leading the charge for the next one :) So whether you plan/research a bunch in advance or just show up and plan as you go, I think you'll have a wonderful time either way. Honestly, my favorite part about DCL is just how easy everything is. It's like having all the fun and excitement of DW, but without all the logistical pre-planning as everything on the ship is just 10 minutes away. So just focus on that feeling of excitement, and we look forward to seeing you on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter