Disney Magic - April 26, 2013

nchurchill

Earning My Ears
I am new to the forum and I am in search of fellow cruisers who will be on the Disney Magic (out of Galveston) on April 26th. I would like to join/participate in the Fish Extenders - is there anyone who can help me get started so I can become involved?

Thank you.
Nana

Hi Nana,

I will be on the 8 day cruise out of Galveston on April, 26th and would also like to participate in a fish extender exchange group. I am brand new to this website and forum as well so if you find out a batter way to reach out to fellow cruisers who may want to participate, please let me know!

Hi Nana,

I will be on the 8 day cruise out of Galveston on April, 26th and would also like to participate in a fish extender exchange group. I am brand new to this website and forum as well so if you find out a batter way to reach out to fellow cruisers who may want to participate, please let me know!

Since this board is so difficult to locate information and you do not receive nightly copies of correspondence via email by cruise date, as you do with Cruise Critic...I'll share what I've found. Cruisecrasher (Posting #180) has a roll call list, a Meet and Greet is scheduled for the 26th @ 3p in Promenade Lounge, A Pirate Night Photo, as well as a link for a spreadsheet to add your name, as well as your children's names & ages for the Fish Extender exchange...WoodlandsMom is coorinating the FE. I'm about to revisit the spreadsheet to see if others have joined or see if I can find a confirmation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter