Disney Jr Meet & Greet at Hollywood

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
We were going to do the breakfast but don’t love buffets. I see the same characters meet in the park — it looks like they all meet at the same time. Can you hop from one to the other or do you have to come back at different times to get them all?

They have their own backgrounds and lines. They are sort of outside, and the characters do take breaks. It can be hot and rainy in the lines. I have seen them all take breaks together and take breaks separately sometimes.

You can get lucky with timing and not wait long for these. The Fancy Nancy line is usually the shortest for obvious reasons. I was really hoping they would swap her for Mira, but they haven't yet. Never waited much for Vampirina either.

They have their own backgrounds and lines. They are sort of outside, and the characters do take breaks. It can be hot and rainy in the lines. I have seen them all take breaks together and take breaks separately sometimes.

You can get lucky with timing and not wait long for these. The Fancy Nancy line is usually the shortest for obvious reasons. I was really hoping they would swap her for Mira, but they haven't yet. Never waited much for Vampirina either.

Have you ever been able to go from one to the other? Or do you have to come back later in the day/throughout the day to hit them all?

I did all of them APRIL 2022 about two weeks before hugs came back and didn’t wait much

Have you ever been able to go from one to the other? Or do you have to come back later in the day/throughout the day to hit them all?
Each Junior character has their own line. They’re usually out continuously until five but double check the app or a cast member for times.

We were going to do the breakfast but don’t love buffets. I see the same characters meet in the park — it looks like they all meet at the same time. Can you hop from one to the other or do you have to come back at different times to get them all?
If you go when they first come out in the morning you can hit all 4 with very little wait. Get in line a few minutes early. Do Goofy first as he always has the longest line. We were told by a cast member there that Doc always has the shortest line so we usually do her last and it works out well.

If you go when they first come out in the morning you can hit all 4 with very little wait. Get in line a few minutes early. Do Goofy first as he always has the longest line. We were told by a cast member there that Doc always has the shortest line so we usually do her last and it works out well.
Great tip! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter