Disney house

Keeva

Mouseketeer
I am in the process of redoing the house in Disney.I don't have pictures to post but I have finished the bathroom .I did it in Nemo border with painted walls that look like the ocean and I have a fishing net filled with sea shells with a stuffed Nemo on top for a window topper.I am working on the kitchen now.It will be Mickey and Minnie black,white,red and yellow.I have the tile stickers of hand,pants,shoe and mickey head on the black and white ceramic tile walls.I am doing ceramic tile on the floor.white with black grout and I have a friend that makes ceramics and she is making me some mickey heads (12x12) some black some red to put in as accent pieces through out the floor.I will also do lines every so often of red,white,yellow and black 2x2s.I have draw pulls to put on the cabinets and I bought a mickey hole punch and will put the cut out's of all 4 color's on a piece of trim to use instead of border.I will cover cut out's with Modpodge then seal.A lot of work but it will look so good it will be worth it.I intend to alternate the 4 colors on the cabinet doors.What do you guys think?

Wow! That sounds like such a fun project!

We also have a Nemo bathroom and a Mickey kitchen!!

Our Nemo bathroom has been finished for about 2 years now. We also had someone paint the walls with waves!
Our kitchen will never be "finished" as I am always adding to it! One of my favorite recent purchases for it is the large Mickey bench from Disneyshopping.com. Have you seen it. My kitchen colors are the same colors as yours & it matches the decor perfectly!!

Thanks for the replys.Daisyduck123-No I haven't seen the bench but it sounds great Lewdyan1 -thanks for the link. If ya'll have any idea's please post Thanks Keeva

Sounds cool, I hope you will post pictures to show us the results!!!

I will if I ever get finished with it. Right now I am still walking on the backer board.LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter