Disney Hidden Duffy Mickey Bear Collectors!!

I'm here right now and have also been looking for the Valentine bear and have not found it. Oh well - I got a Valentine Day Lady and the Tramp pin - not the same thing.

Linda

I'm here right now and have also been looking for the Valentine bear and have not found it. Oh well - I got a Valentine Day Lady and the Tramp pin - not the same thing.

Linda

Congrats on being as Disney though! Sorry you can't find one either, I know it stinks! I got a 8" plush V-Day Minnie instead. :)

Not sure when you leave, but we found the Valentine's Duffy at the Art of Disney store at the airport about two weeks ago. Didn't see any in the parks but found one at the airport. Go figure!

WOW! That's great that you found one there!! I didn't think they sold them outside of the Disney resort area. Gosh, I didn't even think to look there, but I definitely plan to check that store out next time we go to WDW.

I spotted the Pirates Bear back in stock yesterday! No new bears.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Yep, I got an email from WDW Merchandising that they were back in stock and that they would be fulfilling my order. I ordered two a month ago, and they said they were backordered and weren't sure they were getting anymore. This might be their last run, so I would grab one or two!!

I also go an email from DisneyShopping.com that they will sell a few of the bears online. I got the email March 4th-they were sold out by March 6th!!! I wasn't too upset, since they were just selling the plain tan bear naked and the My 1st Disney Bear. I have a few of both of them.

I hope they list more online though!!

Thanks, Cupcake2008, for keeping us updated. Since you are so close, please continue to do so! :lovestruc

The colored ones pop up from time to time on eBay, and usually sell for hundreds of dollars! I had a gray one I sold a few months ago for over $400. :scared1:

I still have one ... a creme colored one. They are adorable!! :goodvibes

wait what? I should come to this board more often! The old grey like 18 in or so Mickey bear? The one my DD currently has sitting on a chair playing tea party?

I'm going to take a picture because if you got $400, this thing is going on ebay! :rotfl:

wait what? I should come to this board more often! The old grey like 18 in or so Mickey bear? The one my DD currently has sitting on a chair playing tea party?

I'm going to take a picture because if you got $400, this thing is going on ebay! :rotfl:

Yep!!!! It's worth a great bit of $$! We have a very first "My 1st Disney Bear" (not the new one you see at the resorts) and a tan bear from around 2003-2004. Each of them have sold on ebay for around $250-$500. Depends on the time of year, really. I have them still, but I'm tempted to sell them!! Good luck and let us know how it goes if you sell the grey bear!

My dd loves them (and they are well loved), she bought the book and my 1st Disney bear, and then everytime we go if she see one she buys it.

I noticed the black and white bear with "I love NY" not on the list as well as a gift with purchase from DTD that is tan on light tan wearing a Mickey Mouse Tshirt with Walt Disney World written on it.

She also has the HM bear and HSM bear.

* HSM bear
* HM bear
* I love NY bear
* my 1st Disney bear
* Gift with purchase bear

We have one of the My First Mickey Bears. It's been many years since it's had it's tags on and it has been well loved with many nights spent in the arms of someone that is a very big kid at heart. I saw one like it on eBay for over $200. I knew we should have bought more than one. :rolleyes1

Yep!!!! It's worth a great bit of $$! We have a very first "My 1st Disney Bear" (not the new one you see at the resorts) and a tan bear from around 2003-2004. Each of them have sold on ebay for around $250-$500. Depends on the time of year, really. I have them still, but I'm tempted to sell them!! Good luck and let us know how it goes if you sell the grey bear!

It is still sitting next to my computer. I must have bought it 2002 or 2003. No tags but it is in good shape. It is no longer playing 'tea party.'

I'm SO tempted but I really do like it. But that is a lot of $$ and I haven't seen a grey one on eBay except the laying down one.

There was just an aqua one like my grey one that was up to $800 or so!

Nope, I haven't heard or seen any news of the new bears coming out. I hope there are some interesting ones! I did notice a new pirate bear that I saw on ebay, but I have no idea where the seller got that bear, as I've never seen it at the parks.

I wish I knew a local contact who could update us.

I had no idea these were so popular. I mean, they ARE adorable but Wow. I have an older one...gray I believe. And one or two newer ones.

can you buy Shellie May anywhere online if so where I have Duffy but I'm in like a mad chase to find Shellie please help

Shellie May is readily available in TDR there are lots of stores that still have plenty of them. Your best bet to get one is contact one of the Tokyo Disney ebay sellers.

By "pirate bear", do you mean the one with a shirt and an eyepatch?

My daughter got the pirate one last year I think at the Contemporary. She was deciding between that one and the Hannah Montana one and got that one. Sadly when we just went they no longer had the Hannah Montana one. She was so sad. I just saw the basic ones.

Nope, I haven't heard or seen any news of the new bears coming out. I hope there are some interesting ones! I did notice a new pirate bear that I saw on ebay, but I have no idea where the seller got that bear, as I've never seen it at the parks.

I wish I knew a local contact who could update us.

Here's an update from a local. :) I haven't seen any "new" pirate bears anywhere. The old Pirates of the Caribbean Bear seems to be out of stock again. The only bears that seem to be around right now are the First bear in his PJs and the plain brown and tan ones that have the t-shirts. I wish there were some new ones to report, but nothing so far. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter