Disney gift cards deal at Meijers

lklgoodman

DIS Veteran
For those that use Mperks at Meijer's, just saw they are doing $10 off future purchase when you buy $100 in gift cards, deal lasts until Dec 15. I've been waiting for them to offer this deal again. Our PIF for our next cruise is coming up, so glad they are finally offering this just in time for PIF!!!

Edited to add: it's in the rewards section on the mperks page, another poster has a pic of it several posts below this one(thanks for the pic), but in case someone doesn't see that post, thought I'd add where to find the deal here.

Last edited:
For those that use Mperks at Meijer's, just saw they are doing $10 off future purchase when you buy $100 in gift cards, deal lasts until Dec 15. I've been waiting for them to offer this deal again. Our PIF for our next cruise is coming up, so glad they are finally offering this just in time for PIF!!!
I saw that as well. You can use them onboard as well, correct?

I just checked MPerks and there wasn't anything there for Disney gift cards.

So, just so I'm understanding...if I want to do several of these offers, can they all be on one transaction, or would I need to go 10 separate times?

So, just so I'm understanding...if I want to do several of these offers, can they all be on one transaction, or would I need to go 10 separate times?

In the past, they could all be on one transaction. You may want to double check the fine print for this offer just in case they've changed it. Also, don't let it go to the end of the promotion because the last they did this, the Disney gift cards were sold out the last couple days of the promo. I had been buying $100 in gift cards each week and getting the reward, but I stopped in the second to last day to get a final gift card and all the Disney cards were gone.

And if by chance you ever forget to enter your Mperks at the register when you make your purchase, you can go to the Meijer website when you get home and on the mperks page you can enter info from your receipt and still get the deals. Our local store was also out last time, luckily we have another one in the next town so I was able to get them there.

This is confirmed. Purchased a $500 Disney gift card today in a single transaction, and I see 5 $10 rewards in my mPerks account. So the 10% back in Meijer rewards, plus 2% through my credit card - happy shopper today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter