• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had another successful Target >> Disney transaction yesterday for $500 in Disney gift cards paid for entirely with $500 of Target egift cards from Cardcash. The cashier even mentioned she is moving down to Florida (I'm in PA) soon and will be very close to Disney.

Cardcash has 10% off Target egift cards today. I've bought from them numerous times without issue. I have a trip coming up in November, so 10% was good enough for me to jump on to get the remaining amount I need.

Thanks for this! Grabbed $300 worth this morning. Looks like a trip to Target is on the cards today. (Still no Target GC to Disney GC online, correct?)

Cardcash has 10% off Target egift cards today. I've bought from them numerous times without issue. I have a trip coming up in November, so 10% was good enough for me to jump on to get the remaining amount I need.
You're awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this! We leave in one week and I still wanted to amass another $1000 or so in gift cards. 10% is my target discount, but I was prepared to settle on 5% using my RedCard. Thanks for saving me another 5%!

You're awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this! We leave in one week and I still wanted to amass another $1000 or so in gift cards. 10% is my target discount, but I was prepared to settle on 5% using my RedCard. Thanks for saving me another 5%!

That's great! Enjoy your trip. We leave on Thanksgiving for our next trip. :)

Has anyone purchased disney GC at Sam's with a Sam's E-gift card? Here's the deal...ibotta has 2% back on walmart online purchases. Walmart is the chase freedom 5x category. So I was going to buy via ibotta from walmart - $500 in GC. However they only seem to have the e-gift cards. So I would have to purchase (2) $200 and (1) $100 e-gift cards. I didn't know if sam's would give me any trouble in store (since now they're charging for shipping GC online). I think it would work out to $500 in disney GC for about $438.

ETA - solved my own problem lol. Got on a PC (as opposed to my phone) and was able to find the regular in-store gift cards. So...this should work, fingers crossed. Gonna give it a try!

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased disney GC at Sam's with a Sam's E-gift card? Here's the deal...ibotta has 2% back on walmart online purchases. Walmart is the chase freedom 5x category. So I was going to buy via ibotta from walmart - $500 in GC. However they only seem to have the e-gift cards. So I would have to purchase (2) $200 and (1) $100 e-gift cards. I didn't know if sam's would give me any trouble in store (since now they're charging for shipping GC online). I think it would work out to $500 in disney GC for about $438.

You can use walmart GC at sams also. the in store price for disney gc is a little higher than the online price, so it kind of washes out the shipping charges.

You can use walmart GC at sams also. the in store price for disney gc is a little higher than the online price, so it kind of washes out the shipping charges.

That's good to know. I didn't know you could use WM cards at Sams, but that does make sense. I'm going to check on those prices on GC. I'm in Sams enough...I've never noticed.

Thanks for this! Grabbed $300 worth this morning. Looks like a trip to Target is on the cards today. (Still no Target GC to Disney GC online, correct?)

Just an FYI, first time using this site. My purchase has been in 'Review' since ordering a couple hour ago. I reached out to their customer service via Twitter, and they are 'looking into this and will get back shortly'. Anyone else in this situation for their first order?

Just an FYI, first time using this site. My purchase has been in 'Review' since ordering a couple hour ago. I reached out to their customer service via Twitter, and they are 'looking into this and will get back shortly'. Anyone else in this situation for their first order?

I ordered last night around 8:30pm CT. I just got my confirmation about 30 minutes ago. I was wondering what was up - this is my first time using the site. I ordered a $25 ecard as a test yesterday and it came through in minutes. Then ordered $400 and that took much longer.

For those of you that use Amazon, they currently have a targeted promotion that gives $10 credit when you send a $50 Amazon gift card by text. I found the purple banner at the top under the Gift Cards & Registry section.

I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m thinking the Discover It 5% cashback will work for this too. I also have the Amazon Prime card, but since it’s my first year with Discover I’ll get double cashback.

ETA: I found a detailed descripton of the promotion on Slickdeals here: https://slickdeals.net/f/10582136-s...-get-a-10-amazon-credit-select-accounts-only?

Last edited:

And now it's showing as cancelled. "Your order has been flagged by our fraud systems as high risk."

Great! :-/

I had a rotten experience trying to redeem my CardCash Target GC!

First, you MUST enter the GC into the Target app to make it work. Just printing it out won't. So, I held up the line while I entered it into my app. Yes, I know that the instructions printed on the GC specify that you need to do this, but I loathe entering GCs into the Target app ever since several of them were stolen from my account and Target did nothing to replace them.

I entered the card info, and the app closed. Re-opened the app and tried again. It said the card had already been entered (but it didnn't show in the account). Signed out, closed the app, re-opened the app, signed in and...still no GC! I tried to enter it again, it tells me that it has already been entered. Close the app, re-open it. Still no GC, it says that my GCs cannot be retrieved.

Had the cashier void the purchase. Went to guest services. They couldn't get it to work, either. They even tried to put the balance on a physical GC but it wouldn't load. At that point, they offered to give me Target's 1-800 number. I thanked them but said no thanks. I've dealt with their customer non-service before.

Went back to my car. Put on the air conditioning and placed a call to Target Gift Card. Automated system can see the GC and it has the correct balance. So, I work my way thru the menu until I can reach a human being. She was pleasant but could not see the GC in my Target account. She confirmed that the GC had the right balance on it but could not figure out why it wasn't visible in my account. So, I thanked her and went on to the grocery store, stewing over the lost time and pondering my next move.

Blitzed thru the Acme because I wanted to get home and begin a dispute with CardCash over a non-working GC. With my luck, it's Senior Citizens day and there are only 3 lanes open. With all due respect to the geriatric crowd, some of them should really have assistance when they're shopping. The woman at the front of my line was bent so close to the credit card scanner that I thought she was going to topple over and hit her head. It was a very s-l-o-w line. So, I decided to use my time to delete the Target app, re-install it and try again.

No dice.

Delete. Re-install. And this time, register a new account.

Back to the car with my groceries. Decided to enter the GC # one more time before giving in to a public meltdown. SUCCESS!!!!!!!

I quickly added the second CashCard GC that I had purchased and I could see both of them in my new Target account. YAY!!!!! Took screenshots of both bar codes and pointed my Altima in the direction of Target again. Headed to the first register and grabbed 10 $50 Disney GCs. Paid with the CardCard Target GCs, 4 GCs earned from Perk and a $10 GC earned from ShopKick.

All is well. Except for the massive headache that I have from the stress.

I had a rotten experience trying to redeem my CardCash Target GC!

First, you MUST enter the GC into the Target app to make it work. Just printing it out won't. So, I held up the line while I entered it into my app. Yes, I know that the instructions printed on the GC specify that you need to do this, but I loathe entering GCs into the Target app ever since several of them were stolen from my account and Target did nothing to replace them.

I entered the card info, and the app closed. Re-opened the app and tried again. It said the card had already been entered (but it didnn't show in the account). Signed out, closed the app, re-opened the app, signed in and...still no GC! I tried to enter it again, it tells me that it has already been entered. Close the app, re-open it. Still no GC, it says that my GCs cannot be retrieved.

Had the cashier void the purchase. Went to guest services. They couldn't get it to work, either. They even tried to put the balance on a physical GC but it wouldn't load. At that point, they offered to give me Target's 1-800 number. I thanked them but said no thanks. I've dealt with their customer non-service before.

Went back to my car. Put on the air conditioning and placed a call to Target Gift Card. Automated system can see the GC and it has the correct balance. So, I work my way thru the menu until I can reach a human being. She was pleasant but could not see the GC in my Target account. She confirmed that the GC had the right balance on it but could not figure out why it wasn't visible in my account. So, I thanked her and went on to the grocery store, stewing over the lost time and pondering my next move.

Blitzed thru the Acme because I wanted to get home and begin a dispute with CardCash over a non-working GC. With my luck, it's Senior Citizens day and there are only 3 lanes open. With all due respect to the geriatric crowd, some of them should really have assistance when they're shopping. The woman at the front of my line was bent so close to the credit card scanner that I thought she was going to topple over and hit her head. It was a very s-l-o-w line. So, I decided to use my time to delete the Target app, re-install it and try again.

No dice.

Delete. Re-install. And this time, register a new account.

Back to the car with my groceries. Decided to enter the GC # one more time before giving in to a public meltdown. SUCCESS!!!!!!!

I quickly added the second CashCard GC that I had purchased and I could see both of them in my new Target account. YAY!!!!! Took screenshots of both bar codes and pointed my Altima in the direction of Target again. Headed to the first register and grabbed 10 $50 Disney GCs. Paid with the CardCard Target GCs, 4 GCs earned from Perk and a $10 GC earned from ShopKick.

All is well. Except for the massive headache that I have from the stress.

I put $525 plus $50 of another card in my cart and it wouldn't process, so I dumped it out and checked out with the $50 and saved $9 there, if the cards show up in my mail.

I think I'll just wait for the 10% off deal that Target does around TG (if they do it) and maybe by that time I'll be doing the spend on a new credit card. I can do without the extra headaches.

Sorry this got so complicated for you.

Just bought $500 for $450 on INK and should get an extra 5% off. Drive to target and spent quickly. Worked perfectly - except they were $50s

Did you check back by electronics for the $100's? I grabbed the last of the $100's from my closest store a few weeks ago, when I went back over a week later they still didn't have any. Went to another store and they had plenty. Interestingly they had a rack in electronics but did not have any of the $100's there, but 2 aisles over they had a 1/4 and aisles worth of different high value cards. First time I had seen them on pegs in an aisle like that.

For those that have luck at Bed Bath & Beyond and have a Chase Freedom Credit Card, they are offering their cards at 10% off right now. Not as good as Discover's 20% off but thought I'd mention in case you were looking for a way to use your Chase Freedom Points.

And now it's showing as cancelled. "Your order has been flagged by our fraud systems as high risk."

Great! :-/
I tried ordering 4 different times today using different credit cards and PayPal. All 4 orders were cancelled immediately. I also got the possible fraud message. No idea why. I did email them but haven't heard back. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter