Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ebates from my afternoon purchase at ebay hasn't gone thru yet either, but as I recall, it usually takes longer for the ebay ones to show up. I usually do Topcashback for Ebay purchases but went ebates this time. I'll put in a ticket if it doesn't show up tomorrow probably, but I expect it to come thru by then.

How many gift cards can I used to pay with per transaction on Ebay?
At least 8 (I've used 15, someone else mentioned 14), as long as you don't have more than $1000 in a transaction, and possibly an additional limitation if any gc used were associated with paypal before about 2 weeks ago.....

Ebates credits Target purchases, if at all, very soon after the order goes in, like within an hour or less. I've found that Ebates can take about a day to credit eBay purchases. Just give it some time, and if your cash back doesn't appear file a ticket since you should be getting 1% cash back on gift card purchases on eBay.

I've noticed something on Ebates . . . if I make 2 separate Target purchases in the same day, the first purchase always credits, but the second one does not. I log out of everything entirely and start fresh before each purchase, but I never get credit for that second purchase. Next time, I'll try using my Ebates account for one purchase and my hubbie's Ebates account for the second.

Last edited:

Standing in the corner, pouting and stomping my feet over not getting this offer (unless they have a 5x in a few days, then I will be rejoicing that all my Target cards aren't in transit)....

You did check your Ebay messages inbox right? Today is the first time I had it show up there but not in the scrolling main page ad. So glad someone here pointed that out or I would have missed it.

Do you still get the UR points through the portal when you pay with a GC?
I posted this prematurely. I was thinking that I did receive confirmation of UR pts but that was for the SW RR shopping portal. So, I don't know for sure but I will post if/when. I hope to get the points.

I posted this prematurely. I was thinking that I did receive confirmation of UR pts but that was for the SW RR shopping portal. So, I don't know for sure but I will post if/when. I hope to get the points.

I can confirm you will get ultimate reward points via the eBay portal paying with a gift card only. Will not work for Target.com.

I ordered a couple of ebay from Target today and they were active as soon as I went to use them. Another huge improvement! My, oh my, can this churning game get any better lol!?!

SO, here is my breakdown from today. I bought $1,950 Target earning $156 in ebucks plus cashback, which should be almost $20 (ebates). Paid all with GC's. Such a good churning day :)

*And* I already got the shipment notice from GCM so maybe someone was over there working today!!

I'm having a hard time making a 2nd Ebay purchase today. I called Paypal and he says there was 10 attempts and that it looks suspicious, give it 3 days, and if I called after 2 or 3 attempts he might have been able to do something about it. I think that they have a rolodex of excuses. Rolodex!? I'm old.

were they digital paypal gift cards? they're really finicky with how many you can buy.

Alright, so I have a question about ebucks and multiple accounts...My dh has an ebay acct and I have an ebay acct. When I maxed out the shared PP awhile back, I opened a new PP for my dh but it would never allow us to use it. PP and ebay were of NO help. So, I thought maybe it was b/c his ebay acct used to be linked to my PP so I created another ebay acct and tried to link it to the new PP in an effort to 'start fresh' in case that was the problem. It wasn't as that PP has continued to be 'broken'. Anyways, ebay CS told me to buy small things to try to build that account up before I could make a large GC purchase. So, I did and I earned ebucks on it. I also paid OOP for GC's on that account going through my old, maxed-out PP. I did it on a 5x promo and earned ebucks. So, now that account has $99 in ebucks sitting there.

I just learned recently (maybe here on this thread) that you are not allowed to have ebucks on more than one acct per person. I will not acrue anymore on that acct but I don't know what to do about the $99. Obviously, I want to use them but I am worried I will get banned. WWYD?

were they digital paypal gift cards? they're really finicky with how many you can buy.
No. They're Target gcs.
PPDGC are the worst. I have about 50% chance of getting them to work. I've been having pretty good luck w/ GCM though.

Alright, so I have a question about ebucks and multiple accounts...My dh has an ebay acct and I have an ebay acct. When I maxed out the shared PP awhile back, I opened a new PP for my dh but it would never allow us to use it. PP and ebay were of NO help. So, I thought maybe it was b/c his ebay acct used to be linked to my PP so I created another ebay acct and tried to link it to the new PP in an effort to 'start fresh' in case that was the problem. It wasn't as that PP has continued to be 'broken'. Anyways, ebay CS told me to buy small things to try to build that account up before I could make a large GC purchase. So, I did and I earned ebucks on it. I also paid OOP for GC's on that account going through my old, maxed-out PP. I did it on a 5x promo and earned ebucks. So, now that account has $99 in ebucks sitting there.

I just learned recently (maybe here on this thread) that you are not allowed to have ebucks on more than one acct per person. I will not acrue anymore on that acct but I don't know what to do about the $99. Obviously, I want to use them but I am worried I will get banned. WWYD?

If these are in your husband's name, then it still is just 1 account per person.

If these are in your husband's name, then it still is just 1 account per person.

The $99 is not. He already had an existing ebay. I created a new one, in my name, to see if I could fix the PP problem. One of ebay recommendations was to use the account. Of course, they did not suggest I sign up for ebucks promos on that one too. I just did not know it was prohibited. Obviously, I'm dense and should have realized that would not be allowed. So, this $99 is in my name, in addition to my old, long-term ebay account which also has ebucks.

Just tried Splender for the first time today. Fingers crossed for the 2% from eBay.:)

Keep us posted. I always see them listed on the cashbackmonitor site but I never see much chatter about them so I've not tried them. I was using TCB for ebay purchases but they have dropped their percentage down to being about the same as ebates now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter