Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a debit card. Credit card only. I would pay it all off right away.
Then your only problem would be if the store's inventory is low, or if a front-end manager sets a limit to the amount that you can purchase.

My Ebay Giftcards were active within 40 minutes of receiving my codes today. Has this been happening for others as well? It's a pretty nifty improvement over the 4 hour wait times of weeks past.

nope, my order was cancelled yesterday, and took a couple of hours for them to show up today.

My Ebay Giftcards were active within 40 minutes of receiving my codes today. Has this been happening for others as well? It's a pretty nifty improvement over the 4 hour wait times of weeks past.

My last three orders activated very quickly. The order I placed on Monday took just under an hour from ordering to receipt and were ready to use.

Last edited:

Mine too! :goodvibes I had to split my eBay cards from Target into 2, one $150 and one $300. While I waited for the cards to arrive in my inbox (less than 10 minutes), I went to eBay and prepared my cart...I put (3) $150 Target cards in it and waited:surfweb:. I was curious, after reading here that activation times were getting quicker, so I waited until both orders showed up, printed them and then decided to try them...they worked!:cool1: It was less than 10 minutes after I received them! This is great news...and the $150 gift cards were still available! So I paid $4.97 for shipping but I made $36 in eBucks and $12.58 in eBates:thumbsup2!

:disrocks:

Has anyone gotten Target.com to deliver an egiftcard today? Usually when I order eBay gift cards to get the redcard discount I check the order status a few minutes after getting the confirmation e-mail. If Target.com will allow me to cancel the order then I always cancel it, because I find they end up cancelling these orders a few hours later. If it does not allow me to press cancel I know the order went through.

Has anyone had a different experience? Or does the order sometimes still go through even though the cancellation option is there a while later.

ok so I've gone thru ebates the last 2 x when I bought my Target gift cards, but am not getting cash back for my purchases, is there a trick to this? I did get the cash back when I bought the ebay GC from Target. So I know my account is active.

Has anyone gotten Target.com to deliver an egiftcard today? Usually when I order eBay gift cards to get the redcard discount I check the order status a few minutes after getting the confirmation e-mail. If Target.com will allow me to cancel the order then I always cancel it, because I find they end up cancelling these orders a few hours later. If it does not allow me to press cancel I know the order went through.

Has anyone had a different experience? Or does the order sometimes still go through even though the cancellation option is there a while later.
Yes I did this morning.

ok so I've gone thru ebates the last 2 x when I bought my Target gift cards, but am not getting cash back for my purchases, is there a trick to this? I did get the cash back when I bought the ebay GC from Target. So I know my account is active.

Ebates credits Target purchases, if at all, very soon after the order goes in, like within an hour or less. I've found that Ebates can take about a day to credit eBay purchases. Just give it some time, and if your cash back doesn't appear file a ticket since you should be getting 1% cash back on gift card purchases on eBay.

I'm regularly churning for our next Disney trip, but I'm looking for suggestions on how to churn for Universal. My husband has a business trip to Orlando in the fall and I might go along and do a solo day at Wizarding World. Any GC that I can churn or get a discount for that?

I've seen their front-of-the-line vouchers being sold on eBay, but have not bought them.

Yes! I purchased a single $200 Ebay GC and it was in my email, already activated, 20 minutes later. It usually takes exactly 1 hr to get it in my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter