Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started using TopCashBack, and my first two orders were credited. However, I have ordered two more time through their link, but nothing has credited for those. Are they not very reliable for posting your credits?

LOL! I've also been looking around the house for something good to keep cards in. I wonder if anyone has suggestions...
I use a binder clip to carry my Target cards with me in my laptop bag back and forth to work. I put any cards that I am taking to disney into a credit card folio.

View attachment 158414
This is a gummi bear container.
Do they all have values on them? Or are you saving used ones in case of refunds?

I use a binder clip to carry my Target cards with me in my laptop bag back and forth to work. I put any cards that I am taking to disney into a credit card folio.

Do they all have values on them? Or are you saving used ones in case of refunds?
All 0 balance gcs and cancelled credit cards. I don't when I should throw them out.

I have been keeping all of my 0 balance cards just in case. Once the final value has been spent through Disney (or other means, like a merchandise purchase), then I feel safe in disposing of the cards.

Target .com doesn't have any of my saved gift cards, nor the ability to add another gift card, or the ability to spend gc on the website. It currently says they are doing maintenance. Hopefully everyone is just at Easter services and it will work by tomorrow....

Target .com doesn't have any of my saved gift cards, nor the ability to add another gift card, or the ability to spend gc on the website. It currently says they are doing maintenance. Hopefully everyone is just at Easter services and it will work by tomorrow....

Mine is the same. Yeah, hope it all gets fixed by tomorrow.

I just started using TopCashBack, and my first two orders were credited. However, I have ordered two more time through their link, but nothing has credited for those. Are they not very reliable for posting your credits?
I've used it for my eBay purchases. All have credited but it takes a while to show as payable. But it says it takes about six weeks. So I have about $9 payable but all is confirmed, total about $82. Should be coming payable in a couple weeks at most. I did have to put a ticket in for one time the percentage was lower but they fixed it pretty quick. I used ebates this last promo cause they difference was the only like a dollar or two. Anyway, so far so good with them.

Happy Easter, super savers! ;)

To contribute to the Ebates convo, I received Ebates on one of my two orders purchased from eBay on 3/23. I'll give it a few days then I will probably put in a ticket.

This is scary. Hope they don't do too much maintenance and take away the 5% discount when paying with gift cards.

I'm looking at ordering a new iPhone, anyone know of any cash back deals? I was cruising around and seen nothing on Ebates :P
I don't really care where I buy it from as long as its AT&T abled.

I figured i'd ask before putting out the $500 :P

I'm looking at ordering a new iPhone, anyone know of any cash back deals? I was cruising around and seen nothing on Ebates :P

I've seen new iPhones (6s/6s+) on sale through eBay and Groupon, both of which offer cash back on Ebates.

I got a $200 Best Buy gift card for adding an iphone with new device payment plan (which is no more expensive than buying it outright). I also got $200 each for new s7s, plus they are buy 1 get 1 free until the 31st with Verizon (my provider), so I have some very happy kids (and a pretty sad pocketbook).

REally wish Target would get their site working. It's making me a bit nervous...

Their physical stores are closed today for the holiday so they may not have as many people in IT working. I know the stores have nothing to do with it but the stores are only closed two days a year now, Easter and Christmas day, so I would imagine they have less people working over all. I haven't been on the site but I wouldn't worry too much unless it's still bad tomorrow.

I just checked my eBay account and my $650 in Target cards (2 orders) have arrived at my local post office! That means I should get them tomorrow, even though they showed estimated delivery dates of April 1 and April 4!!

Container for gift cards. I use a pocket size camera bag to keep current gift cards and points cards in. I'm sure taking a picture of them and keeping it on my phone would work if I was good with the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter