Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Important tidbit of info I left out. Yep, gift cards.
just wanted to check :)

Today I plan to make a big grocery list and drag DH along to use my 10% off coupon with the gift cards I got at Lowe's for 10% off with the AMEX offer... wanted to make sure I didn't need to put that off a few days :laughing:

Promo ends tomorrow at BB. Buy a select $100 worth of gift cards at B.B., get a free $10 BB gift card. Hotels.com, Hulu, Uber, Stubhub, and Google Play. I just purchased a $100 Hotels.com one today and got my $10 gift card and $7 pending from Swagbucks.

They have variable load Hotels.com gift cards at my store so I should have tried doing 2 50s with two different codes. Oh well, 17% is still a good deal.

Even more money if you have the $30 Amex offer.

What? Where is this from?

What? Where is this from?
Best Buy, it started on the 22nd. Today is the last day I just found about yesterday morning but the site was doing maintenance and I forgot to post. If your store has the variable loads try doing 2 50s and come back and report please.

Best Buy, it started on the 22nd. Today is the last day I just found about yesterday morning but the site was doing maintenance and I forgot to post. If your store has the variable loads try doing 2 50s and come back and report please.
The $10 bonus only triggers if the $100 is done on one transaction so you couldn’t use two QR codes with this. Also with the new limit of one 500 sb bonus per day, it wouldn’t work for that reason either. (I realize some people report getting more than one bonus per day recently still, but those are anomalies and not what most people are experiencing.)

The $10 bonus only triggers if the $100 is done on one transaction so you couldn’t use two QR codes with this. Also with the new limit of one 500 sb bonus per day, it wouldn’t work for that reason either. (I realize some people report getting more than one bonus per day recently still, but those are anomalies and not what most people are experiencing.)
Yep that’s why I didn’t do it in the first place.

Disregard my slowness, I just had my wisdom teeth pull and on meds lol.

The Walgreens offer is $10 of a $30 in store purchase. Definitely linked my Freedom for the 5% back. I have seen some dps that it worked on gift card purchases, even though I think it says they are not included. So, we'll see...
Have you tried buying a disney gc with this promotion? I'm curious!

Turned my $10 BB gift card I got in the deal and another gift card into a Hotels.com gift card https://hotels.cardcash.com/

This is my first time doing this, so I’ll let you all know the outcome. I got $9.88 for my $10 gift card. I know most of you are still stuck with B.B. gift cards and don’t shop there. This is an option for you. Cardpool also has other stores specifically to cash in and get more than they would typically offer.

My Meijer only had loadable gift cards. I got $300 between 2 cards. I asked at the service department if I would get $15 each, they did not know, our Meijer is a new store. I did not get a $15 so the service department got me $15, they told me to go to them if I had any issues.

Was your gift cards for a certain amount?

My Meijer only had loadable gift cards. I got $300 between 2 cards. I asked at the service department if I would get $15 each, they did not know, our Meijer is a new store. I did not get a $15 so the service department got me $15, they told me to go to them if I had any issues.

I purchased a loadable card and put $500.00 on it.
I then got ten $5.00 rewards ($50.00)
They may not show up on your MPerk account for up to 24 hrs.
When I cash the rewards in I have to tap "yes" on the card pad for each of the $5.00 rewards to have them applied to my purchases.

I doubt it, but would this work if your total is $100 and then you use $50 in BB rewards to have a total of $50?

I doubt it, but would this work if your total is $100 and then you use $50 in BB rewards to have a total of $50?
Possibly? AFAIK the BB rewards are treated more like coupons discounting the price of items, not being used as tender. I am uncertain if the trigger for the $10 is on the ringing up of the $100 in gift cards or the payment of $100 towards gift cards. Either way the promo ended today so unless you’re in Hawaii you’re probably out of time to try.

I did exact same as UncleMike, purchased two loadable Disney GCs for $500 each. Maximum Mperk per account is ten $5 rewards, so one GC purchased with my Mperk account and one with my husband’s.

Oh no. The store did not know it would go to MPerks. It is a brand new store for our area. I'll tell them the next time I pop back in. I have not used MPerks, I forgot which pin I had signed up with. And I can't register my receipts what could earn points cause the store number seems not to exist yet.

I just want to point out that for those buying gift cards using reatilmenot or other portals at stores where the terms say gift cards are excluded, you risk getting your money taken back or your accounts being shut down. This recently happened with ebates when people were buying gift cards at Office Depot ( see https://milestomemories.boardingarea.com/ebates-office-depot-in-store-cashback-clawbacks/ )

It usually starts out that a few people start doing it, then it gets posted on blogs, then thousands of other people start doing it, then the store figures it out and notifies the portal that they aren't going to pay out, and then the portal claws back the money or puts your account negative, or bans your account.

Oh no. The store did not know it would go to MPerks. It is a brand new store for our area. I'll tell them the next time I pop back in. I have not used MPerks, I forgot which pin I had signed up with. And I can't register my receipts what could earn points cause the store number seems not to exist yet.
I hope they can get this sorted out for you.

Best Buy Rewards question. Do you have to put in your number to use your rewards certificate? I usually put in my DHs acct number, but I got an email for my account this morning... I figured it had very few points in it, but I'm actually only 15 points away from a $5 reward. We're each going to buy a $50 gift card today, and this will also put DHs account over the $5 reward amount too (he's 39 points away), so I was hoping I could combine them on a future purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter