Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong but the deal where you get the $15 certificate with $150 purchase is done through cashstar which would not stack with the AMEX offer.
Now that I think about it, the last BB GC bonus offer did go thru CashStar. I guess that plan goes out the window!

Correct me if I am wrong but the deal where you get the $15 certificate with $150 purchase is done through cashstar which would not stack with the AMEX offer.

Darn, you’re right. I just checked my statement and the Amex offer and the Best Buy cashstar offer were two separate transactions. I’m still holding off until the Black Friday deals are posted.

I got an ebay coupon $10 off $30 purchase, works on giftcards. I didn't see any great gc discounts so I'm going to wait a little. Coupon expires 11/9.
It's targeted, we only got it on one of our two accounts.

I see an Amex offer for Best Buy. Purchase $250+ in one or more transactions and get a $25 statement credit.
I was just able to add it to 2 out of 3 cards! This will be my back-up in case Target does not offer their 10% off this year.

I went ahead and ordered the wine after I read and noted all the fine print.

The 3 bottles and corkscrew will come to 11.65 after my 20 off.
I'm not sure how wonderful these wines are at 6 bottles for 29.95, but we'll see if they are drinkable!

For $5.30 a bottle, it would be a great convenience, if they are drinkable.
Le us know how it goes! My offer is valid until March.

Now that I think about it, the last BB GC bonus offer did go thru CashStar. I guess that plan goes out the window!
Couldn't we buy a Visa gift card at Best Buy and then use that to pay for the CashStar deal? What about Best Buy gift cards?

User "P"on DoC posted this link to the old Amex login and a couple users got the Best Buy offer by using it when it didn't show on the new login https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/logon/us/action?request_type=LogonHandler&Face=en_US&DestPage=https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/acctmgmt/us/myaccountsummary.do?request_type=authreg_acctAccountSummary&Face=en_US&pageView=janus&omnlogin=us_homepage_myca

I didn't have the BB offer but I had the Martha Stewart offer pop up on most of my cards and it definitely wasn't showing in my new Amex interface offers. Good luck all! (Speculation over there is the BB offer is only showing on personal cards fwiw.)

Couldn't we buy a Visa gift card at Best Buy and then use that to pay for the CashStar deal? What about Best Buy gift cards?
Maybe, Visa gift cards can be a PAIN, I have the worst luck using them. Make sure to calculate the Visa fee into your savings equation.

Check your Amex Offers for $25 statement credit off $250 at Best Buy!

H/T to @platamama over in the I love credit cards thread.

Go go go! Amex Offers for Best Buy fill up fast!

ETA: I see the deal was posted a page or two back. Still — HURRY!

User "P"on DoC posted this link to the old Amex login and a couple users got the Best Buy offer by using it when it didn't show on the new login https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/logon/us/action?request_type=LogonHandler&Face=en_US&DestPage=https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/acctmgmt/us/myaccountsummary.do?request_type=authreg_acctAccountSummary&Face=en_US&pageView=janus&omnlogin=us_homepage_myca

I didn't have the BB offer but I had the Martha Stewart offer pop up on most of my cards and it definitely wasn't showing in my new Amex interface offers. Good luck all! (Speculation over there is the BB offer is only showing on personal cards fwiw.)
Thank you for posting this! I didn't have it on either of our accounts, but when I used the link the offer was available on both.

Same here. Also got a 10% coupon for my birthday today but there are tons of exclusions.

The BB $250 does not have to be spent at one time, correct?

I have both the mystery and my birthday coupons in my email. We can't use these on Disney Gift Cards, can we?

Thank you for posting this! I didn't have it on either of our accounts, but when I used the link the offer was available on both.

Not for me. I already had it on one, but it still wasn't on the other one. I did find a couple of ones I can use.

Just got a Mystery Rewards Certificate from Best Buy in my email. Good luck for a big one, everyone!

I guess you really do have to go into the store to find out how much it's worth? We're not super close to a best buy, so really don't want to make a special trip for just $5 (which I know it's likely that's what it is)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter