Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody Mary - Fulton's Crab House :thumbsup2

NMioIFu.jpg

Warning: shrimp garnish very difficult to peel, will make you look unrefined whilst trying!

Lobster "corn dogs" - Fulton's Crab House

9HpDEop.jpg

Drinks at The Wave... Of American Flavors

EssI2Ux.jpg

this was the smoked turkey

lCU2kDt.jpg

a rye old-fashioned (sorry, I'm a creature of habit, but this one was exceptional)

eJpMP5W.jpg

the mai tai (dear sis loved it)

Tea at the Grand Floridian's Garden View Tea Room:

yzZmV9x.jpg

rWhES3i.jpg

sandwiches were pear and blue cheese, curry chicken salad, smoked salmon spread, egg salad (?), and cucumber watercress. we were also served a piece of pate wrapped in bacon because we had the Grand Tea.

VfsKJDm.jpg

raisin scone with lemon curd (holy whoa it was so good), devonshire cream, and strawberry jam. as well as the jam tart. (which I just used the crust of to eat more lemon curd)

Zg4Cg1H.jpg

dessert selections: "peach" mousse-filled swan puff, chocolate dipped strawberry (!), chocolate filled eclair, and pina colada cake

uN7h9YC.jpg

strawberries and cream dessert.

California Grill

ihgnAYO.jpg

Napa Blue Martini (dear mom loved the 'tini - I loved the adorable cocktail skewer)

bGuNOgQ.jpg

bourbon old-fashioned cocktail (CG had no rye)

ERcw10S.jpg

BEST thing I ate (possibly ever, of all time): Dragon Roll and Medusa Roll, served with some kind of salad made out of angel wings and unicorn tears. No, possibly just a ginger salad. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

JgOlxBq.jpg

banana fritters with caramel sauce, peanut butter sauce (!), dark chocolate sauce

UuIyyJ8.jpg

creme brulee, spoon disguises bite already eaten :cool2:

AGucR01.jpg

"pudding cake" according to receipt - very dark chocolate delicious mousse-type dessert. 3 chocoholics give 6 thumbs up.

sandwiches were pear and blue cheese, curry chicken salad, smoked salmon spread, egg salad (?), and cucumber watercress. we were also served a piece of pate wrapped in bacon because we had the Grand Tea.

raisin scone with lemon curd (holy whoa it was so good), devonshire cream, and strawberry jam. as well as the jam tart. (which I just used the crust of to eat more lemon curd)

dessert selections: "peach" mousse-filled swan puff, chocolate dipped strawberry (!), chocolate filled eclair, and pina colada cake

I loved tea at the Grand Floridian! It was such a neat thing to do on a Saturday afternoon. I will definitely be doing it again.

After years of enjoying these posts I thought I should finally get around to contributing some of my own :rotfl:

Gaston's Tavern Cinnamon Roll - amazing but practically a meal in itself!

Columbia Harbour House - fish basket

Columbia Harbour House - chicken nuggets

Fulton's Crab House - I can't recall the name of this - I think it was some kind of raisin bread pudding? It was very heavy and sweet.

Fulton's Crab House - toll house cookie

Liberty Tree Tavern - New England Pot Roast

Liberty Tree Tavern - Angus Chuck Cheeseburger

Liberty Tree Taver - Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake :thumbsup2

Liberty Tree Tavern - chocolate cake

Mama Melrose - spaghetti and meatballs

Back to Be Our Guest - pork chop - this was DH's favourite meal of our last trip

Birthday treat Grey Stuff!

Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake

Chocolate cupcake

yzZmV9x.jpg

rWhES3i.jpg

VfsKJDm.jpg

Zg4Cg1H.jpg

uN7h9YC.jpg

Thank you!! I can't wait to have tea with my 15 year old daughter in November!! Your pictures were great!! :)

Thank you!! I can't wait to have tea with my 15 year old daughter in November!! Your pictures were great!! :)

Thank you! I just got a new camera and I'm afraid my skills aren't as nice as the camera.

I have to say, this experience was truly magical for us. We went to celebrate my mom's birthday and they brought her a rose! Our server's name was Delaine and my sister's name is Delanie (which was a much more unusual name 21 years ago than it is now), so we found that very special. We had a wonderful time and it was a unique opportunity to slow down and really enjoy the details that only Disney does this well.

My husband loved our dinner at Kona Cafe

He had the Pan-seared Duck Breast (served with Mung, Adzuki, and Cranberry Beans with Chorizo Sausage and Spinach in a Tamarind Gastrique). He loved this dish and this is a big reason why he wants to eat at Kona again on our next trip.

I had the Teriyaki style New York Strip (Sirloin Strip grilled with pineapple teriyaki glaze served with sticky rice and stir fried brocolini). It was very good, but I was not as impressed with my entree as he was with his.

For dessert I had the Banana-Chocolate Crème Brûlée with a Chocolate Spiral. This was delicious.

And he had the Warm Apple Tart with Cinnamon Gelato and Bacon-Macadamia Nut Brittle. It was very good too.

We also received two celebration cupcakes because it was our anniversary week. We boxed them up because we were so stuffed from our meal.

Like I said before, my husband adored Kona. Though I am not quite as enamored as he is, I thought Kona was great, and we will definitely be going back.

Crab cakes:

Sticky wings:

Plate Lunch Teriyaki Steak:

Asian Noodle Bowl:

Angus Chuck Bacon Cheeseburger:

Banana Chocolate Creme Brulee:

Kilauea Tort:

Kona Kone:

Bread and Olive Oil with Guiness:

Appetizer D'Lirrah for two (only it was for four):

Keen Eye for the Shepherd's Pie:

Burger 'R' Way:

Lambo:

Fluffy Lemon Clouds dessert:

Strawberry and Apple Crumble:

Trifle Sinful:

Ger's Bread and Butter Pudding (aka greatest dessert ever!):

Kailua Pork Sandwich at Captain Cookes at the Poly

How is this snadwich compared to the sliders at Tambu lounge or the ones served at F&W Hawaii Booth or F&G Smokehouse Booth? If anyone has been able to compare, please let me know! I have had all of them but this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter