Disney Fantasy 7 night Cruise March 2023 problems

Disboater

Earning My Ears
I have three MINOR complaints about my other wise great cruise. This was our 5th Disney cruise, 3 in the last 3 years. I don't like the return to old style muster drills. Last year we did the drill via Disney cruise App, went to our station and took a photo of the station sign, some times a QR code, and watched a video on our phone. DONE! very nice, no big crowd, no standing in the sun on deck for 20 minutes, Spouse has trouble standing for periods of time. Why did they go back to the old style muster drills? The other large cruise lines didn't go back.

We love castaway cay but our ship was full and so was castaway cay, They need more chairs on the beach, we saw people taking others chairs and a lot of yelling at each other. I really don't care to see that with my grand kids. Come on Disney expand the beach get more chairs you know how many you need, how could you be short.

So I wait in line 15 minutes or so on castaway cay to get our food, not bad I guess only to find no place to sit and eat with our trays. All the tables are full, so you get to stand there and hold your tray waiting, come on Disney it's not like more people showed up at the island than expected.

Hey! How about a chlorinated pool on the island like all the other lines have?

Rooms GREAT!
Service GREAT!
Food GREAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter