Disney Embroidery Designs for use on Viking

taychase1015

Mouseketeer
Has anyone converted any Disney designs that can be used on a Viking Embroidery machine. Or can the Disney Brother embroidery designs be converted for use on Viking.

Has anyone converted any Disney designs that can be used on a Viking Embroidery machine. Or can the Disney Brother embroidery designs be converted for use on Viking.

i have some that i have used on my designer I -
i think i have them on floppy disks -
my computer with my foppy drive isnt working well lately.
did you try a search for them
jennifer

I know this was a long time ago, but did you ever find any? I'm searching too.

I just bought designs from the site that has 12790 designs, I know I can't post the website, but they cost me like $70 or so...There are some dupes, and I did buy them a year ago..when I got a new computer I could not get into the site. I emailed them, re downloaded them and they had not only Disney designs, but also a ton of other cartoon characters...And they had different designs then the first download!
Now, I am sure that some, or most or them are designs that have been taken from the Brother cards, (saw them this last weekend, and some were from there!), and some are like some of the old embroiered button down shirts you used to be able to buy at WDW. So I am sure they that they were copied from cards the site owner bought...I hope...
However, I do have software, Floriani, that lets me scan an outline and then fill the outline with stitches, and coloring books work....
And I have done a lot of MM heads by taking designs, the Viking sprial, and taking the outer 2 sprials off for the ears, and adding them to the big sprial to make a MM head. I had them on jeans, and wore them to WDW, I was stopped several times by guys in ties with CM badges and Blackberries, and asked where I got the pants. Told them I made the design, the quirkd an eyebrow, and I quickly told them I did NOT sell the design, or make them for money for others. Which I don't...
However, if you do have any software you can make many different MM heads... I use the letters O and C in different scrips and then put them in the correct placement. I did a bunch of them on my biggest hoop and made MM head fabric for a Tshirt...my Dentist wants shorts like them! I used bright multi color changable thread...
I did talk to the Brother/Bernia dealer that has all the Disney Cards. I think there were over a dozen new cards. I know I just counted 21 different cards, some retired, some new...And I was told that you need a box reader to read the Brother card and then software to convert to Vip, hus, or which ever Viking will read. Which is one of the reasons I have my old card reader from the Viking A1 from the early 90's, and the new software...The offical Dealer said he thinks they would work , but wasn't sure that the new cards could be converted to any other format. The offical line from Brother is that the Disney designs are copywrite protected, and if they are converted to any other format for use with any machine other then the Disney Brother machines it is fraud. Found that on another site, one that deals with machine embroidery. However a certain auction site has the same Brother designs for sale, so someone has broken the code in the Brother cards.
Me, I just make MM heads, and then some of the coloring designs for a nurse I know that I will NOT let her pay for. Not even lunch. She can buy the thread, and I will use it.
Sorry this was so long! Hope it helped.

There are several on Etsy as long as you search but they do it one design at a time. I generally create my own but I have the software to do that and my machine is a Singer not a Viking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter