DISNEY DREAMING! A Nov/Dec 2010 PTR *12/9 ~ Hello Again!

Awwww.. Dumbo it's been quite a while since I have seen that movie, I'm pretty sure those the last time I saw it I had the same trippy experience you talked about!!! LOL

YAY for taking down the last chain!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!

OOOH you have done a lot, I love those envelopes...I so want them LOL!!!!!

Three Days!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I love the window clings!! Great find! :thumbsup2 And that's a whole lot of mousekeeping envelopes! :eek: Love all the DISmeets you have planned!! :banana:

Not long now :goodvibes

Your last day sounds good, will be interesting to hear about your WCC breakfast :)

Love the last two movie nights, Tarzan is a fantastic film and the soundtrack is awesome, my favourite song is You'll Be in My Heart. Beautiful song :)

Loving your Mousekeeping envelopes, did you design those yourself?

Hope you enjoy Tangled tonight :)

Awwww.. Dumbo it's been quite a while since I have seen that movie, I'm pretty sure those the last time I saw it I had the same trippy experience you talked about!!! LOL

YAY for taking down the last chain!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!

OOOH you have done a lot, I love those envelopes...I so want them LOL!!!!!

:lmao: It gets pretty weird in parts!!

We all did a little dance when that last link came down! :cool1:

Three Days!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I love the window clings!! Great find! :thumbsup2 And that's a whole lot of mousekeeping envelopes! :eek: Love all the DISmeets you have planned!! :banana:

Those were the elusive Disney clings it took so long to find -- aren't they cute? I remember putting those envelopes together at the last minute for my August trip. I was gluing them and trimming them right down to fit the size of the envelope..... took forever! This time it was just tape and go!

Not long now :goodvibes

Your last day sounds good, will be interesting to hear about your WCC breakfast :)

Love the last two movie nights, Tarzan is a fantastic film and the soundtrack is awesome, my favourite song is You'll Be in My Heart. Beautiful song :)

Loving your Mousekeeping envelopes, did you design those yourself?

Hope you enjoy Tangled tonight :)

Yup, I've heard not to ask for the ketchup! I'm debating on setting up Alex to ask for it for me. :rotfl2: I love You'll Be in My Heart :lovestruc

Oh I have no DISign skills whatsoever. :rolleyes: Those mousekeeping envelopes came from Natalie's archive from the DISign board. :thumbsup2

Ooo, I'll go with your friend's forecast! I've started packing and pretty much am bringing a little bit of everything. It's the most stuff I've ever brought. :rolleyes:

I know that is the only this about going this time of year... You really need to pack for EVERY season!!! I can not believe you leave in 3 days!!! :eek:

Just pack a couple pair of jeans, some shorts and t-shirts. If it gets cold you can buy sweatshirts and stuff in Disney.

I have Canadian dollar store envy.

:rotfl: I don't know how they compare, but I love all the ones around my place. They really do have tons of great stuff.

I know that is the only this about going this time of year... You really need to pack for EVERY season!!! I can not believe you leave in 3 days!!! :eek:

Woo hoo! I know, it's nuts!! Carrying stuff in the parks will be a change for us too. We're used to shorts and t-shirts all day long and not needing anything else. Locker or park bag? Not sure yet. :confused3

Just pack a couple pair of jeans, some shorts and t-shirts. If it gets cold you can buy sweatshirts and stuff in Disney.

I'd love to do that but my wallet would protest. Five adults and one child? :scared:

Great last movie night! Though I agree Dumbo is kind of a weird one...

and Woo Hoo for 3 more days!

I have to give you credit because you're a lot farther ahead than I am... My mousekeeping envelopes came out too small and I haven't resized them yet. Your window clings are sooo much cuter than mine! All I could fine were one little Mickey one and a little Minnie one...

Oh, and your LGMHs look a lot better than mine too seeing as mine are still stuck to their backings...:rolleyes1 I'll get to it sooner or later...

Hi everyone! :wave:

Just a small little update today. Tonite, while George was with Alex at hockey, Ariana, Demetri and I went to go see Tangled in 3D!!

I cannot stress enough -- GO SEE THIS MOVIE!! It was hilarious! Yes, boys will like it too even though it's a story about Rapunzel. Flynn Rider is equal as a main character and he's freaking hysterical. The two 'sidekicks' are Pascal, Rapunzel's chameleon who without even speaking is a riot, and Maximus, a royal horse who steals every scene he's in, again without even speaking.

There's a twist to the typical Rapunzel story in this movie and it was told wonderfully. I'm still a sap and teared up at a part or two, and for a change, its totally worth seeing it in 3D.

Ok, enough gushing. :rolleyes: Wait, one more time.... go see it!!

The only other thing I had to do tonite was get our pins together and the carry over from yesterday was getting the window clings done.

Monday
- colour my hair DONE
- trim Ariana's bangs DONE
- laundry folded, put away or packed DONE
- mousekeeping envelopes printed off DONE
- all important documents printed off DONE
- lime green Mickey heads packing taped up DONE

Tuesday
- call to set up US texting DONE
- movie night DONE
- mousekeeping envelopes glued together DONE
- Santa letters DONE

Wednesday
- Tangled DONE
- pins gathered together DONE
- window clings printed off

Thursday
- last minute character listings
- last minute hours listings
- Alex's hockey
- Christmas movie

Friday
- Southwest check in
- Kathryn picked up from train station
- Christmas movie
- last loads of laundry, put away or packed

Notice how once again, the window clings didn't get printed off. Our main printer has decided it doesn't want to work anymore. I'll have to get Alex to print them off for me tomorrow, it's too late tonite.

Lastly for today, the weather from weather.com and accuweather.com....

weather.jpg

The rain is back. :sad: According to weather.com, there's a 30% chance it will rain on our arrival day which isn't so bad since if it happens to, all our plans for that day are indoors. Accuweather.com says no rain.

Then weather.com, though it only goes to December 3rd, says no more rain until a 50% chance on our Animal Kingdom day. I don't like that. I'm looking to have a nicer experience at AK this time around and riding EE at night so here's hoping that goes away. :thumbsup2 Accuweather.com says the same.

Accuweather.com then goes on to say rain for the next two days..... UGH. I shouldn't have looked again until the day before we leave. :headache:

Well, whatever happens... we'll make it work.

Goodnight everyone!

Great last movie night! Though I agree Dumbo is kind of a weird one...

and Woo Hoo for 3 more days!

I have to give you credit because you're a lot farther ahead than I am... My mousekeeping envelopes came out too small and I haven't resized them yet. Your window clings are sooo much cuter than mine! All I could fine were one little Mickey one and a little Minnie one...

Oh, and your LGMHs look a lot better than mine too seeing as mine are still stuck to their backings...:rolleyes1 I'll get to it sooner or later...

What worked for me was setting a to-do list that I had to accomplish one or two things every day. Then it wasn't such a daunting task to get all the things I'd procrastinated over actually done. :rotfl2:

Yup, I've heard not to ask for the ketchup! I'm debating on setting up Alex to ask for it for me. :rotfl2: I love You'll Be in My Heart :lovestruc

Oh I have no DISign skills whatsoever. :rolleyes: Those mousekeeping envelopes came from Natalie's archive from the DISign board. :thumbsup2

Lol oh that would be too funny and also straws, ask for straws too :teeth:

Might have to go check out the DISign board and see whats they got :teeth:

So glad you like Tangled, can't wait to see it when it finally comes out over here. What were the 3D bits like?

I hope it doesn't rain too much when you are there, sending lots of pixiedust: your way :)

Lol oh that would be too funny and also straws, ask for straws too :teeth:

Might have to go check out the DISign board and see whats they got :teeth:

So glad you like Tangled, can't wait to see it when it finally comes out over here. What were the 3D bits like?

I hope it doesn't rain too much when you are there, sending lots of pixiedust: your way :)

Oh man... straws too? :laughing: This is going to be fun isn't it??

When you go to the DISign board, look up the sticky thread that introduces who all the DISigners are and scroll down in the first post to the part that talks about who are currently not making any new DISigns. I highly recommend Natalie and there will be links to all the stuff she's made. :thumbsup2

There were so many elements of 3D :3dglasses in Tangled. Lots of action and things coming towards you - but not scary, definately not scary - just really neat and so realistic! Many times the kids and I reached out to touch floating items in front of us and I actually braced myself for a water shower at one scene too. :rotfl: Of course nothing wet me and I snickered at myself for it :rolleyes: .......

Thanks for the pixie dust! :hug:

Not much left to do on your list!! :thumbsup2

Weather doesn't look too bad... pixiedust: for no rain! Looks like you'll want to get your swimming in early on!

I know your Thanksgiving was in October, but Happy American Thanksgiving! :goodvibes

Oh man... straws too? :laughing: This is going to be fun isn't it??

When you go to the DISign board, look up the sticky thread that introduces who all the DISigners are and scroll down in the first post to the part that talks about who are currently not making any new DISigns. I highly recommend Natalie and there will be links to all the stuff she's made. :thumbsup2

There were so many elements of 3D :3dglasses in Tangled. Lots of action and things coming towards you - but not scary, definately not scary - just really neat and so realistic! Many times the kids and I reached out to touch floating items in front of us and I actually braced myself for a water shower at one scene too. :rotfl: Of course nothing wet me and I snickered at myself for it :rolleyes: .......

Thanks for the pixie dust! :hug:

Thanks, will check that part of the board out later :)

:laughing: That's Disney for you, we've been spoiled on the 3D part with water and smells coming at us :teeth: But glad you enjoyed the film though :)

Not much left to do on your list!! :thumbsup2

Weather doesn't look too bad... pixiedust: for no rain! Looks like you'll want to get your swimming in early on!

I know your Thanksgiving was in October, but Happy American Thanksgiving! :goodvibes

We're good to go I think. Even if I had to run out the door right now I think we'd be just fine. Well, with Kathyrn of course! :rotfl2: Now it's just last minute stuff. :thumbsup2 I love getting Julie's pictures.... I wish I could do that too!

You're right, the weather's not too bad. Those rain percentages are low and we can make adjustments no problem.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Thanks, will check that part of the board out later :)

:laughing: That's Disney for you, we've been spoiled on the 3D part with water and smells coming at us :teeth: But glad you enjoyed the film though :)

The 3D reminded me quite a bit of Mickey's Philharmagic, it was so fun!

Thanks for the movie review! I'm sure we'll go see it this weekend sometime!! My brother also wants to see Harry Potter so maybe it will be a weekend of movies for us!!

I can't believe how close the trip is! We check-in 2 weeks from today!!

Thanks for the review of Tangled. Claire and I plan to see it tonight, in 3-D

I hope you two enjoy it as much as we did! I've read a few critic reviews (what do they know anyway? :snooty: ) that said Flynn's character was over the top but I completely disagree. A ton of laughs in our theatre were because of him.

Thanks for the movie review! I'm sure we'll go see it this weekend sometime!! My brother also wants to see Harry Potter so maybe it will be a weekend of movies for us!!

I can't believe how close the trip is! We check-in 2 weeks from today!!

A few of my co-workers are in the same boat -- they want to see both movies. Great way to spend the weekend! :thumbsup2

Woo hoo!! So close :teeth:

Glad you enjoyed Tangled! I definitely want to see it. And I didn't read the review in our paper yet but my dad said it got 3 1/2 stars out of 4, so it must be pretty decent!

I can't believe your trip is coming up so fast. I was just thinking too, while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade that the WDW Christmas parade taping is probably going to be soon...do you know if it's going to be done while you're there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter