Disney Dream July 28 2017 (3-Night Bahamian Cruise)

Can you tell I'm a little excited! Laying out the rooms/names to bag up goodies and make sure I have everything ready. Waiting on a few fun goodies to arrive - cross fingers for no shipping delays!!

KIDS NAMES AND ROOM : LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO ADD MORE FRIENDS (we have a lot of "J" names lol lol)
Room: 8000 Jericho B8

Room: 8515 Jonah B10 Wyatt B9 Daisy G6

Room: 8563 Jordan B8

Room 8604 Zach B9 Evie G6

Room: 6610 Harmony G11 Camryn G10 Wyatt B5

Room: 6640 Jace Jayden B10 B6

Room: 2542 Olivia G1.5

I went back to re-read the thread for some hints (struggling on the @DisneyGrammy51 ideas!) and realized I totally missed a few group questions! Better late than never!

Just wondering where everyone is from?

We are from Tarpon Springs, FL and I know @DisneyOldingFamily is from Lutz, FL as well as @DisneyGrammy51.
View attachment 237223

We're from Boston :)

We're from Arkansas!

I was wondering if anyone else with boys will do the princess meet and greet? I asked mine if he wanted to go. I could tell he wanted to say yes, but he said no because there wouldn't be any other boys there.

Our son will come to the princess M&Gs (he's 9). If you ask him outright in advance he will say he is only going for his sister, but he gets into the Disney magic like the rest of us when the time comes!

I went back to re-read the thread for some hints (struggling on the @DisneyGrammy51 ideas!) and realized I totally missed a few group questions! Better late than never!

We're from Boston :)

Our son will come to the princess M&Gs (he's 9). If you ask him outright in advance he will say he is only going for his sister, but he gets into the Disney magic like the rest of us when the time comes!

DisneyGrammy51 is 2 adults and they are big kids! They love disney and i know she loves the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland and he likes Grumpy.

Oh my goodness in one week we will all be on board! I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement like tigger over here! Also next cruise I'm getting a cricut/silhouette bc this sharpie oil paint pen stuff is for the birds BUT everything is done and we can't wait to drop off our goodies for everyone! Happy packing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1

OMG Disney Descendants 2 was AMAZING!!! I loved it!!! Cant wait to see more!! All who watched i hope you enjoyed as much as we did!!! Snapchat even had a filter for this movie!!! Check out the fun!!Collage 2017-07-20 17_27_15.jpg

This looks great! Do we need to put "from" labels on the gifts or just drop them off?
I did from labels (just our cabin # on most). This is our first cruise & first FE so I wasn't sure of protocol & wanted to be sure no one worried we didn't participate! :)

I think if you put your stateroom number on there it should be fine. I know we have ours on our gifts! We are so very very excited! We can't wait!!! about 2 more days!!!

Thank you for organizing such a great group - we had a blast dropping off our goodies and were so thrilled with the goodies we received! So much creativity and thoughtfulness - we were blown away! Hope everyone had a magical time!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! You are have made this cruise extra special with all the FE gifts! It was so wonderful and we had the best time!!

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the fun! We enjoyed all of the gifts and can't wait to do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter