Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter - glad to see you across from us, would love to get a look at your inside room - Scott was supposed to ask for a 10a, but he was so excited about someone finally answering the phone that he started at the bottom of our wish list instead of the top!:rotfl:

This looks like a great cruise, many familiar names and many new ones!

Have a great evening all!

We are in....no canceling......DH, me and DD17 and DD15 (at time of sailing) :-)love: to my PC friends!)

We are in....no canceling......DH, me and DD17 and DD15 (at time of sailing) :-)love: to my PC friends!)

YEAHHHHHH Lisa!!! I'm so glad you're onboard. We'll sit together for dinner. I can't wait to meet Don and Annie and Gretchen. So far, I have only met Daniel. Sorry he's not sailing with you. We'll have to send him pictures.

Lisa, any news from Kaylee? Is she confirming her booking and joining us?:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

He might be sailing (if he does I might book him in your room!!) :lmao::lmao: but he will stay with us...I think that is most likely to much college to miss though....he was mad when I told him we were cancelling PC!

We are in cabin 7506...I think I want one of those corner cabins though...not sure why....maybe just because it is different!! Like 7504 or 7006.

Is there anyone with an opinion?

He might be sailing (if he does I might book him in your room!!) :lmao::lmao: but he will stay with us...I think that is most likely to much college to miss though....he was mad when I told him we were cancelling PC!

Well if he does make it, you can certainly book him with us. It's fine.:goodvibes

We are in cabin 7506...I think I want one of those corner cabins though...not sure why....maybe just because it is different!! Like 7504 or 7006.

Is there anyone with an opinion?

We'll get to do the stateroom tour with many others on here that want to. I'm looking forward to it.

Sue Ellen told me that the cast members told her that there are NO navigator verandahs on the DREAM. So the website has not been updated yet when I read a navigator in the description. I'm so happy to have a full open verandah now. That's what I really wanted.:cutie:

Must take time to check on cabin. I requested a "navigator's verandah - but as there are none, I think we are in a 6B cabin, would that be right? Anyway, we have a stateroom.......now I have a year to learn all your names and icons.....Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I see....I am already being talked about:thumbsup2:lmao:

We are here and we are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be myself, DH, DD12 and DD10(at time of sailing). We are in one of the inside cabins...I guess there are only 19 of them with the split bathroom, so we lucked out getting what we wanted.

STATEROOM TOUR:

Okay, so I'll commit to coordinating the Stateroom Tours. (Since there will be no time to scrapbook, although I was already asked that question). So far, I have one person actually signed up to host/hostess. (That would be me). So, if you would like to host/hostess your stateroom, please PM me your stateroom number and category and I'll keep a list going and post it. I'll decide later when we will actually do the stateroom tour.

Category

9A - 8504 Seaulater (Jamie and Linda)

Thanks! Did that the other day. Did not get motion sickness at my desk, so I'm good to go! :rotfl:

Wasn't the same as actually riding it though, throwing water on myself at my desk just didn't have the same effect.....

.....ah-haha.:lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl:

STATEROOM TOUR:

Okay, so I'll commit to coordinating the Stateroom Tours. (Since there will be no time to scrapbook, although I was already asked that question). So far, I have one person actually signed up to host/hostess. (That would be me). So, if you would like to host/hostess your stateroom, please PM me your stateroom number and category and I'll keep a list going and post it. I'll decide later when we will actually do the stateroom tour.

Category

9A - 8504 Seaulater (Jamie and Linda)

Add me too please.

5E - 5150 (John and Deb)

I see....I am already being talked about:thumbsup2:lmao:

We are here and we are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be myself, DH, DD12 and DD10(at time of sailing). We are in one of the inside cabins...I guess there are only 19 of them with the split bathroom, so we lucked out getting what we wanted.

Welcome Kaylee. So glad you're here and sailing with us.:hug::hug:

I'm happy to say that we will be joining the fun! Can't wait!!

Ken P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter