~ Disney Does it AGAIN! ~ Matty and the Gingerbread Men! ~ 12/30 I cheated! A link!

Gosh this trippie should have a tissue alert im crying my eys out !!
Amazing story and the icing on the cake is Santa shouting Hi !!
Just fantastic - thanks so much for sharing !!

so wonderful!

Those last pictures just warm the heart. What a wonderful wonderful gingerbread boy and wish. thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!

You are very welcome! :)

I definitely have tears in my eyes now! What a great story, and special experience for a special little boy. I can't believe Santa called him by name and then he got to meet all the Gingerbread men! So wonderful. :goodvibes

It was an awesome evening!!

thanks for sharing, it is so wonderful to see how thoughtful everyone was. i loved reading every minute of it, and the pics are phenomenal

Thank you! :) I enjoyed getting the pics of the parade and it was WONDERFUL to have a Disney Photographer at the meet! :goodvibes

Just clicked over from your link in Liesa's TR. What a sweet story, Maroo! You are just an angel to help put things together like this. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

I am so glad I put a link on there! :) Thanks so much for posting!!

I promise I am not the angel! There IS an angel on the DIS that keeps doing this...but I am not she! (Is that right? It is she and not her, right?! :rotfl:)

Oh this is great.....:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Reminds me of Jakers when the Bell Hoppers at The Tower of Terror took Jake "behind the sceans" of the ride cause of his obession with the TOT....:worship::worship::worship::worship: They really do great things with MAW kids that is for sure.

Still loving the gringerbread costume, it is just too cute...:wizard: WTG Matty on having your trip made that much more special....:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi there!! :goodvibes You have just described one of the other awesome Wish Trip Moments that I think about often! :goodvibes

So wonderful. Box of tissues necessary. I know Mattie loved it and I bet some cm's did too.

I should probably put a warning on there, huh...? And YES...I am positive that some CM's were blessed by it, too. Positive.

what a night to remember
I am glad I found it now so I could just cry all at one time :lovestruc

Awww...you are so sweet!

Oh Matty and family what a wonderful day that must of been. I am Lucas mom and it brought back alot of precious memories for us today! I am so glad you wish was to come to true. The folks at Disney and of course Maroo are some special people. I am still amazed at all they do to make children's dreams come true. Your story was amazing and I am so happy for you all!

Maroo you are one amazing woman and such a blessing! Chris was looking over my shoulder and noticed where the pictures of Matty and his family was taken. He said look it was almost right where Barbara picked us up that day to start Lucas on his magical morning! We all thought that was special. Lucas wanted to ask if you where able to see Barbara, Kent, or Ed while you were at Disney. He had their cards ready to send to you to take but everything started happening with Chris' dad that we were not able to get those to you. We have something special coming your way. I just love how you tell the stories you have such a gift that way. Even though I knew Lucas' story you still held me captive. Thank you for sharing Matty's story it was amazing! I really needed alittle pixie dust this Christmas season.

Thank you for all you do! I needed some good tears!

You are so sweet! You guys were the first family that caught the DIS angels attention...so you guys played a big part in this!

I did not see Barbara, Kent or Ed on my trip. I am hoping to go out of my way in Jan to see them, though! I have still not been able to ride the train (except for that magical morning!)

I can't wait to see what you guys have sent me! Did you send me a copy of your Christmas Card picture? :goodvibes

I am so sorry about Chris' Dad...how hard that must have been - especially here at Christmas. :sad1:

What an awesome end to a wonderful day for Matty! I loved all the pictures, it's just amazing what a little pixie dust can do.

Very true!!

Gosh this trippie should have a tissue alert im crying my eys out !!
Amazing story and the icing on the cake is Santa shouting Hi !!
Just fantastic - thanks so much for sharing !!

I suppose I should add that...huh?!

Or supply kleenex!

:sad:

I just had to come on and make sure everyone knows that all this love has not been lost on me. Just the interest, the support, the prayers, the kind words.......................this is an amazing community of folks. Thanx to all of you who have chosen to share in my Matty's magical evening.:love:

Matty's Mom (Pamela:santa:)

What a wonderful experience for Matty!! I love the parade, Santa's comments directly to him, and the special meet and greet with all the gingerbread men. Those are some awesome pictures. What a truely magical trip if was for all of you. Thank you for sharing. Hope you had a fabulous christmas!

I finally found this mini report and read it from the beginning. I am now crying! That was the most amazing interaction with Matty and the Gingerbread Men! Disney really knows how to make wishes come true! :wizard:

Hi there!! :goodvibes You have just described one of the other awesome Wish Trip Moments that I think about often! :goodvibes

Please do not make start to get teary eyed right now...still blessed how Awesome the TOTO CM were...I am just so glad to see sweet Matty in his totally cool gingerbread costume got to get the speical treatment as well I just LOVE IT...:thumbsup2

I just had to come on and make sure everyone knows that all this love has not been lost on me. Just the interest, the support, the prayers, the kind words.......................this is an amazing community of folks. Thanx to all of you who have chosen to share in my Matty's magical evening.:love:

Matty's Mom (Pamela:santa:)

You are so sweet!

My next update on here is going to tell everyone to go check out your TR for updates on more magic with Gingerbread Men!

What a wonderful experience for Matty!! I love the parade, Santa's comments directly to him, and the special meet and greet with all the gingerbread men. Those are some awesome pictures. What a truely magical trip if was for all of you. Thank you for sharing. Hope you had a fabulous christmas!

I had a great Christmas and I think Matty and family did, too! :goodvibes Thank you so much for posting!!

I finally found this mini report and read it from the beginning. I am now crying! That was the most amazing interaction with Matty and the Gingerbread Men! Disney really knows how to make wishes come true! :wizard:

Aw! Disney really does know how to make wishes come true! (Is anyone else hearing the song to Wishes in your head right now?)

OH my Gosh, i'm crying now...so precious :) Thanks for posting...:lovestruc

You are so welcome! And thank you for posting!

Please do not make start to get teary eyed right now...still blessed how Awesome the TOTO CM were...I am just so glad to see sweet Matty in his totally cool gingerbread costume got to get the speical treatment as well I just LOVE IT...:thumbsup2

Aw. The CM's at Disney are so awesome!!! But, I know you know that! :goodvibes

This may be sort of a "cheating" update....

Because I won't be writing much...

But you guys are getting a two for one deal and many of you guys may not even know it!!

Matty's Mom has been working on her TR and has lots of background info about how Matty became obsessed with the Gingers and some other magical moments with MORE Gingerbread Men!

Mom, Dad, 3 kids and a Gingerbread Boy....

There probably should be a tissue alert on that TR, too. :rolleyes1

This is such a great TR. I'm crying reading it. How magical, and how wonderful of you and everyone involved to set it up.

:disrocks:

When did you make yourself that brand new, fancy, shmancy ticker with all kinds of cool trips on it?? ;)

I promise I am not the angel! There IS an angel on the DIS that keeps doing this...but I am not she! (Is that right? It is she and not her, right?! :rotfl:)

Hmmm... actually, I think it IS her - but, I'm definitely no english teacher. Anyone?:confused3

Matty's Mom has been working on her TR and has lots of background info about how Matty became obsessed with the Gingers and some other magical moments with MORE Gingerbread Men!

Mom, Dad, 3 kids and a Gingerbread Boy....

There probably should be a tissue alert on that TR, too. :rolleyes1

Heading over there now!

Ok...this is from Lauren...

"When you answer the phone and say, "This is she." It is the same thing. It should be she and not her..."

Ok...THEN she started talking about Nomnitive Case or some junk like that...and TOTALLY lost me...But she is the grammar freak that calls me a Disney freak!

This is such a great TR. I'm crying reading it. How magical, and how wonderful of you and everyone involved to set it up.

:disrocks:

There are some really wonderful people in the Disney community, at Give Kids the World (the resort for wish kids) and at Disney that really change these kids lives...

okay gotta read, but first gotta find the Kleenex.

:thumbsup2

When did you make yourself that brand new, fancy, shmancy ticker with all kinds of cool trips on it?? ;)

He he. I was bored one night pretty late over the holidays. :goodvibes

Hmmm... actually, I think it IS her - but, I'm definitely no english teacher. Anyone?:confused3

Heading over there now!

See Lauren's Notes above...

She is still in school and is a grammar expert...????

I'm heading there too!

Woo Hoo! You won't be disappointed!

GREAT STORY! Tearjerker for sure, although I was a man....:rolleyes1

??? Huh? I was a man? You are killing me! :laughing:

:wave2: I'm here! Love reading about Matty and his magical parade and meet! What a way for me to jump back on the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter