Disney Dining Swap- Completed!

Can I have the following groups-
Group G-
Group 1-CRT
Group 2-Coral Reef
Group 5-Earl of Sandwich

Can I let you know what elements later today?

Can I have the following groups-
Group G-
Group 1-CRT- this one is already taken- you need to choose a different placeGroup 2-Coral Reef
Group 5-Earl of Sandwich

Can I let you know what elements later today?

You can let me know the elements you want for group G later- just watch for what anyone else chooses.

Rebecca

Ohhhh! See what happens when I leave town??

Can I get: ((((Pretty please))))

Goofys Kitchen- Mats
Ariels Grotto-Photo Mats

Pizza Planet-Paper Piecing
Crystal Palace- Journal Box
1900 Park Faire- Embellished Squares
Akerhaus-Topper

I just got back from Disneyland :) May I please have:

Group B--title
Group C--photomats
Group F--paperpiecing
Group G--journal boxes
Group K--journal boxes
Group 7--Tigger tails(these are only at DL they are orange dipped chocolate marshmallows with black stripes) OR chocolate dipped marshmnallow from Goofy's. If these don't work I'll pick another food, but, I would really like this spot please :)

Thanks

Updated through here!

wdwmickey- I put you down for chocolate covered marshmellows- if you want to check with people and do a different style for those who go to diseyland (with orange and black) and one for wdw that is fine with me- if you just want to do general ones that is fine too. I know they didn't have any tiger tails at goofy's(wdw) when we were there last week.

Rebecca

I would love to sign up for::
Group A- embellished shapes
Group B- paper piecing
Group C- journal boxes
Group 1- Casey's Corner
Group 6- Cafe Orleans
Lemme know if there are any issues! :goodvibes

Thank you! I'll make generic marshmallows and send the "Tigger" toppers along if anyone wants those :)

Rebecca - If there is interest in another general dining group, I'd like to do giant cupcakes!!! Please!!! Thanks!

I have done that and added myself to that group as well. I will wait to see who else joins before choosing what I am going to do.

Rebecca

I have done that and added myself to that group as well. I will wait to see who else joins before choosing what I am going to do.

Rebecca

Since you added another group, may I please sign up for a Mickey rice krispie treat? (chocolate dipped ears and Mickey sprinkles)

Bumping up for additional sign-ups- I will close this out Sunday afternoon.

Rebecca

May I please add:

Group A--journalling boxes
Group 6-- Little Red Wagon (Corndogs :))

Rebecca--I'm wondering, since Rachel and I are the only ones who signed up for group 6, maybe we should drop that group all together and Rachel and I can just swap (group 6) here at home. What do you think?

Rebecca--I'm wondering, since Rachel and I are the only ones who signed up for group 6, maybe we should drop that group all together and Rachel and I can just swap (group 6) here at home. What do you think?

That is fine- I can do that unless someone else signs up before I close out the swap tomorrow afternoon.

Rebecca

My groups are good...just in case it causes confusion for you to sort...you have the second general dining (snack) group as 7B in the 1st post and 7A in the second post. Which would you prefer we use to label? Don't want to make your job harder!!! :thumbsup2

My groups are good...just in case it causes confusion for you to sort...you have the second general dining (snack) group as 7B in the 1st post and 7A in the second post. Which would you prefer we use to label? Don't want to make your job harder!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for catching it- I changed them all to 7A.

Rebecca, if it's not too late, I will join the 2nd snack group too. How about Candy Apples?

I added you- since I was only closing it out today I am sure no one has finished only 3 already.

Rebecca

I have a question for those in the Chef Mickeys group...do we want to go with a red / white / black scheme or the blue / purple / white like the photo spot? Or, does no one really care either way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter