***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which reminds me.....what happens again if you use light transfer paper on a dark shirt? I forget, and I ran out of dark paper.

Oh, and I got all my rubber banding done yesterday for my tie-dye shirts. Today I will tackle the dying part. I am nervous about this.

Where is everyone this morning?

Tammi67 said:
YAY!!
Posts!!

Since I had my own little posting party catching up from last night, boy was I surprised to see we were close to another milestone. Since no one wanted to play along, I took it!

See you all when you wake up.​
Congrats. Maybe one of these days I willget a milestone.

tinker1bell said:
Actually I have heard of Boudreaux's but it is a regional thing. could not find it here in Lancaster, Columbia, Pa. Believe me I was a hurting thing when I used the Desitin and it helped after two times :goodvibes

We used Triple Butt Paste. It works great and was appropriate for triplets!

Tinkaroo said:
Thanks, marcij! We actually just found out on Sunday that we were able to get our tickets through the university, so we're going to the Rose Bowl!!!! :Pinkbounc We are so excited (my dad is a season ticket holder, and we go to every home game), but I also get so nervous before big games! I just hope we play really well. (Amen to whomever has the tag that reads "some people don't understand the importance of college football"!)
Oh my gosh how lucky for you. I have to work Jan.4th the game starts at 7pm right.

Oh and before the queen asks. :rotfl2: i am home on call. which is a good thing as I think my back is trying to go out.

my3princes said:
Here is a New Year's design. I think I'm getting the hang of this :)
63925New_Years_web.jpg

Deb

Looks great, Deb. As crafty as you are, you'll be designing a ton!

disneyeveryyear said:
Denise - didn't you say that you had finished buying for your kids in June or July? I sure thought you did, because I was very envious of your pre-planning.

I did, but then DH looked at the stash 2 days ago and told me it wasn't enough. I'm not going to argue with a man who wants me to shop!

prayers and pixie dust to all the little kids that are sick. I hope they get better soon. To the moms :grouphug: .

ReAnSt said:
I remember her saying that as well. I guess the Disney spirit has changed that pre-planning.

Becky

Well, they have so much cute new stuff! ;)

Eeyorecln said:
Wow. Everyone's so on top of things for Christmas. I thought I would be getting everything done this week before we leave for DL, but the baby was up all night so took him to Dr. to find out he has strep. :confused3 I didn't think babies got strep throat. He's just miserable. Does anyone know anything that might work better than Infant's Tylenol? I hope he gets better before we leave Sat.

Oh, get well soon and feel better!

Jennifer Have a great trip. I like your snowman tree. you said you normally put up 2? Man I just have the time to put up 1.

tink2020 said:
Very cute! How did you manage to get two poses? I hear suggestions, but you obviously did something that worked! :goodvibes

We didn't even have to ask! They just said we could be in front of the camera 2 times. Once as a group and once as an individual family. Plus, we got 10 pics total!!! Since we paid for 10 tickets. So 3 of the family's got family pics and then we got 7 of the group ones. I couldn't believe it.

Baloo said:
orginally posted by disneyeveryyear

Well the babies come from bees pollinating the flowers and here's the proof! :earboy2:

1.jpg

TOO FUNNY!!!

MinnieMouseMom said:
Well, I'm so far behind, I think I'm just going to start from current. LOL Anyway, got my MVMCP pics today. First is my family and the second is my family, my parents, Dh's mom, sister, aunt & uncle. Click to make bigger

Very cute, and the shirts look great!

To every one getting ready to start their christmas trips. Have fun. sending Pixie Dust that every stays well( no more disers getting food poisoning or whatever else is going around).
Also Here Is PIXIE DUST For No RAIN​

Tammi67 said:
YAY!!

Posts!!

Since I had my own little posting party catching up from last night, boy was I surprised to see we were close to another milestone. Since no one wanted to play along, I took it!

See you all when you wake up.​

WTG, Tammi!

Tammi67 said:
I'm taking Alyssa to the ped. this afternoon. She was up at 04:30 complaining about her ear hurting her. I gave her some Motrin and she fell back to sleep somewhere around 06:00. She is still sleeping. I, however, have been up ever since. Oh well, more time to prepare for our trip!

Hope she feels better soon. My trio always get ear infections with colds. Hugs to you!

Tammi67 said:
Which reminds me.....what happens again if you use light transfer paper on a dark shirt? I forget, and I ran out of dark paper.

Oh, and I got all my rubber banding done yesterday for my tie-dye shirts. Today I will tackle the dying part. I am nervous about this.

Where is everyone this morning?

I asked and they said it wouldn't show up. Although, I used a light transfer on my light blue shirt (didn't have any more dark), and it worked just fine. The design had a lot of blue in it, so it was ok.

bear74 said:
Oh and before the queen asks. :rotfl2: i am home on call. which is a good thing as I think my back is trying to go out.

Take it easy. Hope you feel better.

Well the babies come from bees pollinating the flowers and here's the proof! :earboy2:

1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
To cute Baloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter