***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneyeveryyear said:
Kate and Denise,

My DH e-mailed that to me. I thought it was just too funny.

Today is our 18th anniversary, so I was obviously able to coerce him into a "relationship" and get all of his $$$ :rotfl: .

Kate, hope you enjoyed your trip. I hope the Diet Coke made you think of our late night "madcap" fun. Looking forward to your photos.

Well, it's hilarious! Happy Anniversary! :love2:

tink2020 said:
Oops, Denise beat me to it. That tends to happen around here.... has ANYONE but you two hit a milestone post?! :rotfl:

Shhh... I secretly sit and wait and then I POUNCE on the milestone (all the while silently sipping my Diet Coke)... ;)

Happy Anniversary!!!

According to my download information - it will take 49 minutes for my pictures to be in my kodak gallery to then share with you all - I will post a few of my favorites shortly

julia & nicks mom said:
Happy Anniversary!!!

According to my download information - it will take 49 minutes for my pictures to be in my kodak gallery to then share with you all - I will post a few of my favorites shortly

Better go grab a few more Diet Cokes!

Y'all want to read a TYPICAL weekend in our house? Rees had to do this for school (had to take Maddie the Moose everywhere with us). Here's the text and photos. Life is not dull!

triplefigs said:
Better go grab a few more Diet Cokes!

Not me. Unfortunately, I have to be up in less than 5 hours. I'm not even tired (thanks to Diet Dr. Pepper :rolleyes: ), but I CERTAINLY have a better chance of sleeping (or at least resting) if I'm not on here :goodvibes

Don't hit 9000 while I'm gone. (No, I didn't temporarily forget how to count like SOME people on here..... but some nights you all get goin, and...... you never know :earseek: )

triplefigs said:
Y'all want to read a TYPICAL weekend in our house? Rees had to do this for school (had to take Maddie the Moose everywhere with us). Here's the text and photos. Life is not dull!

Rees' Weekend with Maddie the Moose

On Friday after school Rees introduced Maddie the Moose to his mom, Davis, and Brantley-Kate. When they got home, Maddie the Moose decided she wanted to take a bath and get all clean. So Rees’ mom gave her a fun little spin in the washer and dryer. Maddie loved the bath and said her blanket smelled great! When Rees’ dad got home, Rees showed him Maddie. Daddy thought Maddie was wonderful. That night, Maddie and Rees helped his mommy wash her cell phone in the sink and then bake it in the oven! Daddy had dropped his mom’s cell phone in a glass of juice. It wasn’t working, so they washed it and had to dry it in the oven. After a couple of hours, it was working great! They ate dinner and then played games until bedtime. After brushing his teeth and saying prayers, Rees and Maddie went night-night.

On Saturday, Rees took Maddie with him to a birthday party. It was at one of the jumpy places, and Rees had a great time showing Maddie how to jump, slide, and play air hockey. They ate pizza and cake and sang Happy Birthday. After the party, Rees watched football with his family. Alabama won, so his mom and dad were very happy! Maddie watched too and even said Roll Tide! Then they played outside. That night Rees’ family took Maddie out for dinner. Rees got tacos and Mexican rice, one of his favorites. Maddie really liked the chips and salsa. After dinner, Rees, Davis, and Brantley-Kate took a bath, read some books, brushed teeth, and went to bed.

On Sunday, Rees took Maddie to church with him. She really liked learning about Esau. When they got home, Rees’ showed Maddie the Halloween decorations at their house. While Rees and Maddie were eating their lunch, Daddy let their cat, Jitters, inside. Daddy started yelling very loudly. Jitters had brought a chipmunk into the kitchen! They finally got the chipmunk back outside. Maddie was glad the chipmunk got to go home and be with his family. After lunch, Rees, Davis, and Brantley-Kate made Halloween cookies. Maddie watched them put the sprinkles on, and the cookies were so yummy. Then Rees’ family went to the Pumpkin Patch. Maddie saw bunnies while they were there. They were so cute! They bought 4 big pumpkins to carve for Halloween. Then they all went to the grocery store and pharmacy. When they got home, Rees, Davis, and Brantley-Kate all helped Daddy wash his car. They ate spaghetti for dinner. They read books after dinner, put on their pj’s, brushed teeth and then went to sleep.

Rees had a wonderful weekend with Maddie and will miss her company!

Gotta go to my desktop to post the pictures.

What fun! :) Are you SERIOUS about baking the phone?!! Where in the world did you hear that would work?!

tink2020 said:
What fun! :) Are you SERIOUS about baking the phone?!! Where in the world did you hear that would work?!

The COMMUNITY BOARD! I posted over there and somebody suggested it. The phone wasn't working, so we figured what did we have to lose? Well, now my phone and the camera work perfectly! I told the kids I was baking cell phone for dessert, and they could have ice cream with it. They didn't think that was funny at all. :rotfl:

triplefigs said:
The COMMUNITY BOARD! I posted over there and somebody suggested it. The phone wasn't working, so we figured what did we have to lose? Well, now my phone and the camera work perfectly! I told the kids I was baking cell phone for dessert, and they could have ice cream with it. They didn't think that was funny at all. :rotfl:

:disrocks:

:rotfl2: Well, I'm glad it worked!

tink2020 said:
Don't hit 9000 while I'm gone. (No, I didn't temporarily forget how to count like SOME people on here..... but some nights you all get goin, and...... you never know :earseek: )

You know - if I had a t-shirt request into someone - I sure wouldn't be sending insults their way!!! ;)

here are the pictures of our TOTALLY awesome gift basket!!!!

WDWOCT2005095.jpg

WDWOCT2005096.jpg

WDWOCT2005097.jpg

WDWOCT2005099.jpg

WDWOCT2005098.jpg

WDWOCT2005101.jpg

WDWOCT2005100.jpg

WDWOCT2005102.jpg

WDWOCT2005103.jpg

WDWOCT2005104.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
here are the pictures of our TOTALLY awesome gift basket!!!!

WDWOCT2005095.jpg

WDWOCT2005096.jpg

WDWOCT2005097.jpg

WDWOCT2005099.jpg

WDWOCT2005098.jpg

WDWOCT2005101.jpg

WDWOCT2005100.jpg

WDWOCT2005102.jpg

WDWOCT2005103.jpg

WDWOCT2005104.jpg

AWWW! I have tears. That is AWESOME. She told me the Minnie and Mickey were beanies. those look full-size to me? She asked if you wanted fruit and healthy snacks. I just laughed. Said to make it all junk and FUN! It looks terrific. They did a really good job. The tote bag looks huge. And Nick and Julia are just adorable. Thanks for the pictures, Kate!

And thanks to all the DDAers who helped with the basket!~ :goodvibes
BTW, Brantley-Kate has that same nightgown!

triplefigs said:
AWWW! I have tears. That is AWESOME. She told me the Minnie and Mickey were beanies. those look full-size to me? She asked if you wanted fruit and healthy snacks. I just laughed. Said to make it all junk and FUN! It looks terrific. They did a really good job. The tote bag looks huge. And Nick and Julia are just adorable. Thanks for the pictures, Kate!

And thanks to all the DDAers who helped with the basket!~ :goodvibes
BTW, Brantley-Kate has that same nightgown!

Mickey and Minnie were the PERFECT size for toting around in little hands!!! Good job on the junk!! it isn't a problem that Julia had a snickers for breakfast one day - is it? :rotfl:

julia & nicks mom said:
Mickey and Minnie were the PERFECT size for toting around in little hands!!! Good job on the junk!! it isn't a problem that Julia had a snickers for breakfast one day - is it? :rotfl:

Not in this house! Did you READ my weekend report? Hello... we're a little wacky and busy around here! :rotfl2:

julia & nicks mom said:
teacups and time with Belle

WDWOCT2005048.jpg

WDWOCT2005045.jpg

WDWOCT2005057.jpg

Do you think if we tell Belle we're Julia's friends we'll get any special treatment? ;)

BTW, how did Julia catch her attention the first time around?

Here's my Pooh t-shirt

2005_1017Image0006.jpg

And DDalmost 13's Tink shirt - finally!! And BTW, she LOVES it. This was after telling me she really doesn't want to wear any of these shirts but she will if not wearing them will make me angry!! LOL!!

2005_1017Image0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter