Disney cruise meets ups

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
Do they have Disney cruise meet ups before your cruise on disboard if yes how to find our Disney cruise meet up's before the cruise on disboard?

Last edited:
Do they have Disney cruise meet ups before your cruise on disboard if yes how to find our Disney cruise meet up's before the cruise on disboard?

I would join the on cruise meets thread for your cruise and ask if anyone would be interested in a pre cruise meet up. I have never seen one organized but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

At the top of the page here you'll see "Find your 20XX (ship name) Cruise Meet LINK here" headers.

Click on the one that the year and ship name match your cruise.

Scroll down through the first post there to find your cruise. If there's a link underneath the cruise name, click on it.

Any pre-cruise/cruise activities that are being planned for your cruise would be handled there.

If there's no link there, then no on has started a cruise meet thread. You could start one to get things started.

At the top of the page here you'll see "Find your 20XX (ship name) Cruise Meet LINK here" headers.

Click on the one that the year and ship name match your cruise.

Scroll down through the first post there to find your cruise. If there's a link underneath the cruise name, click on it.

Any pre-cruise/cruise activities that are being planned for your cruise would be handled there.

If there's no link there, then no on has started a cruise meet thread. You could start one to get things started.
@PrincessShmoo and @ArielRae I think I've found it here for cruise meet ups for the Disney Wish but there's nothing for 4/24/2023
https://www.disboards.com/threads/find-your-2023-wish-cruise-meet-link-here.3855973/

@PrincessShmoo and @ArielRae I think I've found it here for cruise meet ups for the Disney Wish but there's nothing for 4/24/2023
https://www.disboards.com/threads/find-your-2023-wish-cruise-meet-link-here.3855973/
That means that no one has started a cruise meet thread for your cruise. If you wish to start the cruise meet thread, you start a new thread under that page and ask to have it added to the main page list.

I think it's a bit late for getting things organized for your cruise, but you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter