Disney Credit Card

dwbakerjr

Mouseketeer
There was talk a few months ago about a Visa or MasterCard that would 'reward' users with dizney-dollars. Then, nothing further (that I could find). Any substance to the Disney sponsored credit card rumor..??

As far as I know, its still a go for 1st quarter 2003. I believe its a signed and done deal. With MBNA, I think. Or was it Fleet?

I was chosen to do a survey for the new Disney card, in the survey I had to tell which offers (reward offers) I liked the best, I just took the survey a few days ago, so they are still in the planning stages I am assuming, but they paid me $15 to do the survey!

This credit card, a Bank One/Disney partnership, will be available to the public 1st or 2nd qtr 2003. I know because I'm a Bank One employee. It will have some type of rewards programs (points) that will be used at various Disney properties. I will post all of the details when the information gets released to employees.

The rewards varied, some were for points toward Disney World/Land vacations, some were for a specific amt of points when you buy a Disney DVD or video, or buy AP's or hoppers, another had points for food bought at Disney...they were all pretty decent, some offered double points, some triple.

What a great idea!!! My parents are always thrilled about using their MC for mileage, but I have to say this sounds sooooo much better to me. :p :D

I wonder if the applications will be at the Disney Stores or if there will be a website set up to get mine.

Will there be an annual fee? If not, count me in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter