Disney CP: Applying a Semester Ahead

Sorcerer Figment

<font color=blue> "I don't believe in fairies."<br
Regarding the Disney World College Program, I seem to recall some people applying not for the following semester, but the one after it. (For example applying this Fall for Fall 2006 instead of Spring 2006.) :teacher:

Anyone familiar with doing this? Is the application process any different? Is there any benefit, like being more likely to get accepted or receive the work area of your choice? :listen:

ummm....I'm on the program right now, and I'm almost positive they don't interview ahead of time.

The program and slots available change constantly, especially with CPs who extend their programs. You can ask a recruiter, or maybe your campus rep, but I really don't think it happens that way. I can image...with 5400 CPs on property...it would be way way too confusing for all that mess.

Those of us wanting to know about positions for next semester won't even get info for a while...and we get first choice.

sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter