• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club Renewal?

MNT568

DIS Veteran
Has anyone renewed there Disney Club card through the web site? How long does it take to get your new card? My card expires in February and we have a trip planned for March 3 - 8, I want to make sure I have the new card before we go.

Yes I renewed my Disney Club card online. I really don't remember exactly how long it took to receive my new card. I don't think it was more than a couple of weeks. If I were you, I would renew it right away. The expiration date will still be a year from the old exp. date. Better safe than sorry.:)

I called to renew my DC membership on December 31, 2001. I was told I would receive the card in the mail within 2-3 weeks. I actually got the card in the mail on Saturday January 5th! Pretty quick service!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

If for some reason it doesn't arrive in time, you can call a couple days before your trip and they will send a temporary card with overnight delivery. I had at least a 3 week window (I called the 800# to renew). I called frantic on Wednesday for a Sat trip to WDW. Their computer showed they never mailed it, so they overnighted the temp card to me (it was paper). Upon my return home, I found two membership cards - seperate mailings!!

Pinky :D

I just renewed mine this afternoon on their web site. I sure so hope it comes before we leave on Feb 5th. I totally forgot to renew it earlier this month.:earseek:
I'm glad to hear that some of you got yours rather quickly. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter