CarsLizzie.jpg

CarsLightning.jpg

CarsGuido.jpg

CarsFlo.jpg

CarsFilmore.jpg

CarsDocHudson.jpg

CarsChick.jpg

Telynn
Thanks for the mint wrappers and for changing the Giselle one for me. I love the cards that go with the nuggets and I have decided I would like to leave one of these with the treats from each character. If you would not mind could you please disign a card from Lightening saying something like ' Dreams, I am dreams!' with his signature, and a Walle one with just his signature. I will add a quote with Paint after the film is released and I have an idea what he might say:rotfl: I know I am asking a lot of you and cannot thank you enough for your contribution to making the magic happen for our children:flower3:

Telynn
Thanks for the mint wrappers and for changing the Giselle one for me. I love the cards that go with the nuggets and I have decided I would like to leave one of these with the treats from each character. If you would not mind could you please disign a card from Lightening saying something like ' Dreams, I am dreams!' with his signature, and a Walle one with just his signature. I will add a quote with Paint after the film is released and I have an idea what he might say:rotfl: I know I am asking a lot of you and cannot thank you enough for your contribution to making the magic happen for our children:flower3:
Here you go:

Lightning.jpg

WallE-1.jpg

Telynn
I love the cars designs. Is it possible to do one with Mac. Nephew loves Mac, Mater and Lighting.
Thanks

Okay, I've now found another project to make :lmao: I love these and you have done a fabulous job with them. Here are my requests if you have the time:
Nugget Disigns: Marie from the Aristocats, Bambi, Dumbo, Patch from the Dalmations, and Lady from Lady and the Tramp. Also, could you do these characters in the disign for the Altoid Tin Cover? These would make great birthday party favors!!!! thanks :goodvibes

Okay, I've now found another project to make :lmao: I love these and you have done a fabulous job with them. Here are my requests if you have the time:
Nugget Disigns: Marie from the Aristocats, Bambi, Dumbo, Patch from the Dalmations, and Lady from Lady and the Tramp. Also, could you do these characters in the disign for the Altoid Tin Cover? These would make great birthday party favors!!!! thanks :goodvibes
These take me a bit more time to do. I'll try to get to them this week.

For the Altoid Tin Cover, do you mean the quick quote like I've previously posted or a new DISign with these characters?

These take me a bit more time to do. I'll try to get to them this week.

For the Altoid Tin Cover, do you mean the quick quote like I've previously posted or a new DISign with these characters?

I think I mean like all the others, with the border around them.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask for Chip and Dale. thanks so much!!!!!!

I wasn't sure if you wanted the mint wrapper or the nugget. I am able to quickly make the mint (or other small packaged candy) wrapper:

CarsMac.jpg

love it if you can do the nugget when you get a chance that would be great

Telynn~ I LOVE :love: the Pirates wrappers but have to tell you you've spelled savvy wrong on the Capt Jack one. pirate: Mind you, I'm sure pirates weren't into reading or writing much........... no one else noticed........

Actually, that's the way they spelled it in all three quotes...so I left it misspelled for "flavor".
Here is the dictionary correct spelling:

CaptainJackMintSavvy.jpg

I can't get over how amazing these look when finished! My sons party is all about Pirate Mickey and I was hoping you could do the nugget and the mint/snack cover for me! Thanks in advance!:cheer2:

The nuggets take me a bit of time to make and, right now I have a dozen before your request. I'll be happy to get to it as soon as I can.

The Mint Matchbook doesn't take as long and I should have this late Tuesday afternoon if not sooner.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hey
Just wanted to thank you for the Cars mint books, I did them for my grandsons birthday on Sat. The kids noticed them and of course liked them, :cheer2: :cheer2: but the adults about had a fit over them, the kids just assumed that my dd got them at the store with the other stuff.
You are so talented and I look everyday to see what else you have come up with.
Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter