Disney Character Nuggets

I love these! I've saved most of these to my computer and photobucket for use in the future. I'm going to save your other candy wrapper designs as well.

I have a question.. On the Good Night Prince Eric card you put "Erik", is that correct spelling or no? Also, I saw that you made the blank Lifesavers wrappers but Tinkerbell wasn't one of them, could I get a blank one of that?

Hi, Telynn. I have completed one bag of nuggets with various characters and I want to post pics. Can someone please tell me how to do it?? I have never posted a pic before. Thanks. Will post as soon as I can.

Here is Tinkerbell:

Yes, Eric should be with a "c" not a "k". My former boss' name was with a "k" and I got into that spelling habbit. Here is the corrected one:

Hi, Telynn. I have completed one bag of nuggets with various characters and I want to post pics. Can someone please tell me how to do it?? I have never posted a pic before. Thanks. Will post as soon as I can.
The way I post pictures is upload my image to a free picture hosting site (flicker, photobucket, and the like). You can click on a link that will give you the img code for forums. Copy and paste that code into your post. As long as you don't delete the image or re-arrange your files, your picture will post.

Ok, this is my first time posting pics, I'm glad it worked but don't know why they are so big or how to change it. Sorry.
IMG_02771.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

I used light cardstock, two-sided tape and a glue stick. I wasn't sure how to put their heads on so they are all different. I love them all and plan to do another bag! Thanks Telynn!

Ok, this is my first time posting pics, I'm glad it worked but don't know why they are so big or how to change it. Sorry.
IMG_02771.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

I used light cardstock, two-sided tape and a glue stick. I wasn't sure how to put their heads on so they are all different. I love them all and plan to do another bag! Thanks Telynn!
Wow! You were busy and did a great job! Thank you for posting the pictures!

Thank you!

I have a question about traveling with the candy. We'll be flying to Orlando, my first time flying, so I'm not too sure how this works taking chocolate on the plane. Do I just pack it in my carry-on when I would pack everything else or do I need to put it in ziplock bags [I know chocolate isn't a liquid unless melted, but still] for them to see? I'm just so confused since I've never flown on an airplane before.

If anyone has any advice/tips, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!

I have a question about traveling with the candy. We'll be flying to Orlando, my first time flying, so I'm not too sure how this works taking chocolate on the plane. Do I just pack it in my carry-on when I would pack everything else or do I need to put it in ziplock bags [I know chocolate isn't a liquid unless melted, but still] for them to see? I'm just so confused since I've never flown on an airplane before.

If anyone has any advice/tips, I'd really appreciate it!
Although it's not required, I'd put them into a ziplock back for two reasons:
1. To keep them from scattering throughout your luggage
2. If it gets hot enough to melt (and it can happen) you won't have to do a suitcase full of laundry when you get to your destination.

Although it's not required, I'd put them into a ziplock back for two reasons:
1. To keep them from scattering throughout your luggage
2. If it gets hot enough to melt (and it can happen) you won't have to do a suitcase full of laundry when you get to your destination.

Thanks. Is there a limit to the amount you can take? Do I need to show the security check person the ziplock bag? My Aunt takes insulin so maybe I can put some of the nuggets in her little cooler she uses for travel to keep them from melting. Also, are those little plastic lunckbox type coolers allowed on the plane? She uses that kind. I think she uses a plastic freezer pack or fills it with ice.

Thanks. Is there a limit to the amount you can take? Do I need to show the security check person the ziplock bag? My Aunt takes insulin so maybe I can put some of the nuggets in her little cooler she uses for travel to keep them from melting. Also, are those little plastic lunckbox type coolers allowed on the plane? She uses that kind. I think she uses a plastic freezer pack or fills it with ice.
Since you are new to traveling by air and there are so many regulations that frequently change, here is a site that you may find helpful:

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm

It is the official government site listing what is and is not allowed for flights and other modes of public transportation. Hope it helps!

I've spent the last hour looking through all of your designs... I LOVE THEM!!!! These are so adorable!! I have a request, if possible, could you do nugget and mint papers with different nemo characters??? I would GREATLY appreciate it if you can, my son is a HUGE nemo fan and I would love to have these to put on his pillow everynight in Disney, we leave in two weeks... I can hardly wait!

Thanks in advance!

I've spent the last hour looking through all of your designs... I LOVE THEM!!!! These are so adorable!! I have a request, if possible, could you do nugget and mint papers with different nemo characters??? I would GREATLY appreciate it if you can, my son is a HUGE nemo fan and I would love to have these to put on his pillow everynight in Disney, we leave in two weeks... I can hardly wait!

Thanks in advance!
I'll try to get to them real soon. I'm having computer issues...

I'll try to get to them real soon. I'm having computer issues...

That will be great... thanks!

One question...

For the different wrappers, i.e. Full size bars, nuggets, lifesavers, mint folders, altoid lid covers and 5 stick gum wrappers

what should the size of the printing image be? The only way I think I can print them is to bring them into a word doc and when I do that they blow up to the size of the page, I was just wondering what the parameters are supposed to be so that I can resize.

Thank you, I look forward to the nemo designs!!!

That will be great... thanks!

One question...

For the different wrappers, i.e. Full size bars, nuggets, lifesavers, mint folders, altoid lid covers and 5 stick gum wrappers

what should the size of the printing image be? The only way I think I can print them is to bring them into a word doc and when I do that they blow up to the size of the page, I was just wondering what the parameters are supposed to be so that I can resize.

Thank you, I look forward to the nemo designs!!!
Here are the sizes:

Hershey regular size (horizontal bar) 5.25 x 5.50 inches
Hershey regular size (vertical bar) 5.50 x 5.25 inches

Character Nuggets 4.00 x 6.00 inches

Lifesaver Wrapper (horizontal) 4.96 x 4.253 inches
Lifesaver wrappers (vertical) 4.253 x 4.96 inches

Mint Matchbooks 2.87 x 7.333 inches (This can be resized to hold Ghiradelli chocolate squares or flat lollipop)

Altoid Mint/Character card 3.697 x 2.333 inches

Gum wrapper 4.50 x 6.750 inches

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (2-pk) 4.167 x 6.040 inches

Hopes this helps!

That helps a lot! Thank you so much!!

Here are the sizes:

Hershey regular size (horizontal bar) 5.25 x 5.50 inches
Hershey regular size (vertical bar) 5.50 x 5.25 inches

Character Nuggets 4.00 x 6.00 inches

Lifesaver Wrapper (horizontal) 4.96 x 4.253 inches
Lifesaver wrappers (vertical) 4.253 x 4.96 inches

Mint Matchbooks 2.87 x 7.333 inches (This can be resized to hold Ghiradelli chocolate squares or flat lollipop)

Altoid Mint/Character card 3.697 x 2.333 inches

Gum wrapper 4.50 x 6.750 inches

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (2-pk) 4.167 x 6.040 inches

Hopes this helps!

Telynn,
Your designs are great! My DW wants to know if you have done Disney Halloween or Disney fall nugget wrappers - she has to take a dessert to a church event and wants to try to take them. I feel sure there are probably some around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks in advance, MarkyMouse

Telynn,
Your designs are great! My DW wants to know if you have done Disney Halloween or Disney fall nugget wrappers - she has to take a dessert to a church event and wants to try to take them. I feel sure there are probably some around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks in advance, MarkyMouse

Telynn has a photobucket link in her siggie, they might be in there, click on halloween and then another folder opens with the nuggets and candy wrappers, etc.
HTH's

Thanks in advance!
Here are the Nemo Characters. I don't have good images of the fish tank friends. If anyone has clear pictures of them, I'll be happy to make them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter