Disney Character Nuggets

Here are all the dwarves:

NuggetDopeyGrumpy.jpg

NuggetDocBashful.jpg

NuggetHappySleepySneezy.jpg

Hi Telynn ---- love your designs!

Would it be possible to get the above dwarves and Snow White in gum wrappers? I plan on doing these for our FE game.

Thanks.

Thank you for your time and designs !!!

Question: What type of paper is best to use?
Also on the gum wrapper what prints out will cover all around the 5 pack gum ? Or is it 3 sided???

I just want to understand how to do this.....

Kathi

Thank you for your time and designs !!!

Question: What type of paper is best to use?
Also on the gum wrapper what prints out will cover all around the 5 pack gum ? Or is it 3 sided???

I just want to understand how to do this.....

Kathi

I use bright white copy paper. Some have used light weight card stock.

They should fit all four sides. Make sure you're saving the file before importing/inserting into your program so it will be the correct size. If you have problems and resizing does not help, please let me know as this template is a work in progress.

First, I LOVE your stuff

Second, please help me, I dont know how to get these to print, I copied and pasted...but they are not working...what am I doing wrong?

Thirdly, a request, can you do matchbooks (mintbooks) with the Jonas Brothers on 'em?

TIA!!!

First, I LOVE your stuff

Second, please help me, I dont know how to get these to print, I copied and pasted...but they are not working...what am I doing wrong?

Thirdly, a request, can you do matchbooks (mintbooks) with the Jonas Brothers on 'em?

TIA!!!
Thank you for the compliment! I have fun designing!

As for how to print, you cannot copy and paste into your document or program without loosing the sizing. If you are using Windows (I don't know the instructions for MAC) right click on the image and choose "Save As" (remember where you save the file). Once saved either open with your graphic program or insert into MS Word (Insert > Picture > From File). This should work.

And here is your request:

JonasBrothers.jpg

Thanks a million Telynn for Snow White & the Dwarfs:thumbsup2

They are great!

When I printed the Prince out, the front of the gum wrapper was solid blue and the brown was on the sides and back. If the blue is meant to be his belt, I guess the sizing needs adjusted?

All the others printed out exactly right!

Again, thanks for the speedy response. You definitely are the GREATEST!

First, I LOVE your stuff

TIA!!!

I open up a Microsoft Word Document and then minimize it, go to the character design, right click, copy......click on the word document to open it, right click, paste, then file, save as, name it, save.

I can get 2 gum wrapper characters per page.

Just wanted you to know what a huge hit these were on our trip a couple weeks ago! My dd just thought it was the best thing ever. I wrote a note from Mickey saying he was letting characters make these themselves and they were allowed to leave them for kids they liked. Each day someone left her one with one of the character notes. She just loved it! Thanks so much. I am hoping you decide to do more especially some with a halloween look for MNSSHP.

Thanks a million Telynn for Snow White & the Dwarfs:thumbsup2

They are great!

When I printed the Prince out, the front of the gum wrapper was solid blue and the brown was on the sides and back. If the blue is meant to be his belt, I guess the sizing needs adjusted?

All the others printed out exactly right!

Again, thanks for the speedy response. You definitely are the GREATEST!
The blue is his tunic and "pants" (I didn't think of making a belt to show the difference.) and the brown is his cloak. Sometimes things are lost when I simplify the characters!

Just wanted you to know what a huge hit these were on our trip a couple weeks ago! My dd just thought it was the best thing ever. I wrote a note from Mickey saying he was letting characters make these themselves and they were allowed to leave them for kids they liked. Each day someone left her one with one of the character notes. She just loved it! Thanks so much. I am hoping you decide to do more especially some with a halloween look for MNSSHP.

How AWESOME! I'm happy to hear that I made her trip just a little more special!

Right now, I am in the process of DISigning Back to School, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanza items. I'll post them eventually!

any chance I could get Alice in Wonderland nugget disigns?? Thanks soo much! I cant' wait to make all of these!!!

The blue is his tunic and "pants" (I didn't think of making a belt to show the difference.) and the brown is his cloak. Sometimes things are lost when I simplify the characters!

Okay, I was just checking.

They are perfect for my gifts. Again a big thank you.:dance3:

For anyone who has made the mint designs:

I am wanting to make these for just a single lifesaver - like Telynn had in the example.

Did you use the design at full size dimensions or did you shrink it down? I could figure it out if I had bought the Lifesavers already but won't get out to buy them until tomorrow and really wanted to start printing them tonight.

If anyone has already printed these for just a lifesaver - please let me know what size you used.

Thanks!

Has anyone found a non-chocolate candy that will work with the nugget wrappers? I think that they are adorable, but I'd rather have something that won't melt! (I'm making the mint packs, but thought I'd do others too if you had any ideas.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter