• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Calendar's

Disneymomma

<font color=red>I am confused here<br><font color=
I went to the Disney stor last week and found Disney calendars($9.99) that start Oct 2001 and run through 2002. I picked one up for my classroom since I have a Disney theme this year. Then, yesterday I went to K Mart and they had a Princess one that my daughter fell in love with for only $4.99! I really like both-check them out if you need a calendar or are shopping for a small gift.

I don't know how many of them I will use, but you can bet I'll find a way if at all possible!

Carla

Are the coupons for The Disney Store? I had looked at that calendar 2 weeks ago, but didn't buy it at the time because I couldn't tell what the coupons were for.

Beth

There are coupons for certain DVD's, story books, etc. for each month. The best coupon is June 2002 which is $5.00 of ypur purchase at the Disney Store. I know I will use that one, but I'm not sure about any of the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter