Disney Bathroom

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
Hi all, I just posted on the community board. I just took some photos of my Mickey Mouse bathroom. Would you like to see it?
I don't have a site you can go to, so I'll have to email them to you.
Marilynn:D

This is why I LOVE the Dis boards!! We just moved into a new house and I thought it would be a great idea to do the kids bathroom 'Mickey'!! My Mil just bought fabric for curtains so now I am swimming with ideas!! Your bathroom looks fantastic!! What a great job! Did you do your towels yourself?, or purchase them?

My husband bought the towels, soap container, toothbrush holder, robe hooks at the Bath Disney store in downtown disney. I think he bought them on different trips down. I bought the curtain from Zellers when they stocked them and the border when they were getting rid of old stock. The clock's, and candles we got on our last trip down. I was amazed we were able to match all the pieces so well.:)

Very Nice! I was thinking of doing my own towels, Mickey heads stitched on plain white hand towels. The light over the mirror is a track light that looks like a makeup mirror so we are going to free hand "Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show" I may have fractured that quote but I will check it beforehand :teeth:
Looks like we'll just miss you at WDW we're leaving just before you arrive! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter