Disney app/gift cards

Last I knew, you couldn't add those cards to the Disney app (e.g., to use for mobile ordering or other in-app purchases, without having to enter the numbers each time), but you can add them to your Apple or Google Pay wallet and use them on MDE from there.

Last I knew, you couldn't add those cards to the Disney app (e.g., to use for mobile ordering or other in-app purchases, without having to enter the numbers each time), but you can add them to your Apple or Google Pay wallet and use them on MDE from there.
Is this true, you can add gift cards to wallet apps?

Is there a way to add Disney gift cards or prepaid Visa cards to the Disney app?
As above, you can't add them the same way you'd add a CC, but you can make a note on your phone of the relevant numbers and then just copy/paste them for mobile food orders or mobile merchandise checkout.

Thanks but I just checked some ecards bought with the recent Sams club deal and there is no "add to Apple Wallet" option anywhere. Maybe this is not available in the US??
I bought an ecard from ShopDisney and it had the add to Apple Wallet option. You only need one and then you can continue to reload it with other cards you buy. Be aware that the balance in Apple Wallet will always show the initial balance so you'll need to track the balance at disneygiftcard.com. Your receipts will also show your balance. Terminals will as well if you have the cast member scan the barcode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter