Disney app and character meet questions

sunshiinedaydream

Mouseketeer
52AD102E-9340-44F7-8220-D902508CD9F2.jpeg
Question 1: does DH need his own Disney app account on his phone or can I sign into mine on his AND mine? Does it kick you off if you sign in on another device?

Question 2: can the characters at the meet n greets (specifically superheroes) accept anything like drawings? Will the CM hold them to (throw away) later? I ask because my 3 yo has been drawing pics of the marvel characters all week and wants to give them to the heroes when we visit in 2 days.

*pic is Ironman!

If there is an attendant there won't be any problems with the drawings. The character wll just gve it to the other CMs at the meet for safekeeping.

If it's a fur character (like let's say Daisy) and they're out solo I could see issues if they're stationary. A roaming character may quickly disappear and drop it somewhere. Should be no problems for Superheroes.

Question 1: does DH need his own Disney app account on his phone or can I sign into mine on his AND mine? Does it kick you off if you sign in on another device?

He can sign into yours, we've done it before, but there are times where it has lagged so just be mindful of that if both of you are on at the exact same time.

Last edited:

Another idea would be to have the characters sign it and keep it for him. That way he can show them what he made, but you'll have a great keepsake to show him when he's "all grown up".
might make a really cute autograph book.

and yes...my kids use my log in on their phones for the app. We've never had any issues.
Have a great trip!!

Yes, getting the drawings signed is of course another option. Not sure if Iron Man can sign. Groot definitely can't. The other Heroes have been happy to sign my drawings in the past.

Mine are not as cute as the Iron Man one, but I still like them as mementos. And I got tons of nice interaction. Don't have a hero on hand, but here's a Moana one.

Bild (43).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter