Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

Got you lm3k! Yes you can just do one.

And Stephanie and Jennifer get lost with your owls!!!!!
Sorry I'm using my hostess status and calling no owls!!!!

But, they are sooo cute!:goodvibes Anyway, to help keep you from getting any owls, how about I take a 4th group. Give me O for Octopus.

I feel like I'm actually getting a head start on Christmas with this swap!!!!

Could I also have S for Snowman in the non-Disney? Is that ok or no...since some lucky gals on here don't get the nasty white stuff?

Could I change my E to C or D for Chip or Dale please? I am not home, so not sure which one it is that is lying down on the Cricut cart? LOL The idea I have requires that one...and I'm hoping that I am remembering correctly and there is one of them horizontal! Anyway, if you could give me that guy instead I'd appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

Did you guys see there is yet another one on the Happy Hauntings cart? I am wondering how many different versions they can actually come up with? I think it may be a secret challenge at Cricut headquarters now!! LOL

cricut needs to move on from the owls. really. enough.

Ooops! AWM wants a spot in the everyday group too -- is B open? Or any I guess.

Yes...I noticed the owl! Although, I do like this one.
b is taken. what other letter do you think she'd like?

Give a girl a little power...
just a little.......

But, they are sooo cute!:goodvibes Anyway, to help keep you from getting any owls, how about I take a 4th group. Give me O for Octopus.

I feel like I'm actually getting a head start on Christmas with this swap!!!!
they totally freak me out. their heads spin around! EEEEEKKKK!
got you for octopus!

Could I also have S for Snowman in the non-Disney? Is that ok or no...since some lucky gals on here don't get the nasty white stuff?

of course you can. got it!

Could I change my E to C or D for Chip or Dale please? I am not home, so not sure which one it is that is lying down on the Cricut cart? LOL The idea I have requires that one...and I'm hoping that I am remembering correctly and there is one of them horizontal! Anyway, if you could give me that guy instead I'd appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

I just checked the cart and it's Chip that's lying down.

I just checked the cart and it's Chip that's lying down.

Wow!!!! You are quick!! Thanks! So, could my E be changed to C please!!??

And, Stephanie...Thanks for the vote for a snowman! If you'd like, I can bottle up our first snow and send it to you on dry ice!! LOL As a matter of fact, you can have it all! I hate it and want to move! My goal is to be in YOUR state one of these days!

Thanks for the S and...I'm with ya on the owl front. We've seen enough...how badly do we need to beat that horse...he's dead already!

got it changed on my list!

thanks Stephanie!

off to update list.

Wow!!!! You are quick!! Thanks! So, could my E be changed to C please!!??

And, Stephanie...Thanks for the vote for a snowman! If you'd like, I can bottle up our first snow and send it to you on dry ice!! LOL As a matter of fact, you can have it all! I hate it and want to move! My goal is to be in YOUR state one of these days!

You can keep your snow, thank you!!!!! In June, we were on vacation in Montana and it actually snowed while we were there. We were thrilled. My DS (he's 17) had never seen falling snow before. But, there's no way I want to live anywhere that has snow. I love Florida!!!!!

I'm with you Stephanie. I'd love to live in Florida. I could give up my winters in a heartbeat. My husband on the other hand hates the winter but loves his season changes of new England. He would Never move.

I'm with you Stephanie. I'd love to live in Florida. I could give up my winters in a heartbeat. My husband on the other hand hates the winter but loves his season changes of new England. He would Never move.

I live in North Florida and we get season changes. They aren't quite in sync with yours, but we do get them (but no pretty fall trees). Some are just very short and summer is very very very long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter