Disney ABC Swap Progress Thread

fAnnF

DIS Veteran
I just got back into town, so I'm hoping things will calm down.

Due Date: July 31
Everyone will check in every 2 weeks and if I haven't heard from you by June 30 I'll send you a PM and if I haven't heard from you by July 3 then your spot will be angeled out.

Check in here
May 15-22: :smickey:
June 1-7: :darth:
June 15-22: :pluto:
July 1-7: ::MinnieMo
July 15-22: :pooh:
Postal to me: :eeyore:
Received: ::MickeyMo

KatDisney:Letters A & T ::MickeyMo
123SA: Letters B & E ::MickeyMo
FAnnF: Letters C & M :pooh:
bobcat: Letters D & S ::MickeyMo
MazdaUK: Letters F & I ::MickeyMo
MichellePooh: Letters G & H ::MickeyMo
happyPooh: Letters J & L ::MickeyMo
rlovew: Letters K & O ::MickeyMo
SusieStone: Letters N & Y ::MickeyMo
Stitchisourhero: Letters P & X ::MickeyMo
ddavis860: Letters Q & R ::MickeyMo
Dreamer & Wisher: Letters U & W ::MickeyMo
maria34a: Letters V & Z ::MickeyMo
Please package all elements in 13 zipper-top bags. (The 12” borders may not fit into a gallon zipper-top bag easily. You may wrap those in plastic wrap & seal with tape. Your other elements should still be placed in a zipper-top bag.) This is to prevent water damage in transit.

include return postage and $ if you want delivery confirmation.

Updates posted here June 1-4 won't get updated on this post until June 5 as I will be at Disney.

I have pm'd my info.

I have the topper prototype (things are cut out for the other 12) for Nemo and the papers for the rest of the elements.

I have the topper prototype (things are cut out for the other 12) for Yo Ho and the papers for the rest.

I have prototypes for both projects and I am cutting things out.

For the topper -- I am printing it out. Do I print on the Bazzill? Does that print out okay (because of the texture)? Does it generally work with most printers? Can I print on regular white cardstock and then mat it with the bazzill?

Thanks for your help!

I print on Bazzill - sometimes, if I want a crisper print or I use it for a JB to be written on, I flip it over and use the reverse side, no texture but same color.

I have prototypes for both projects and I am cutting things out.

For the topper -- I am printing it out. Do I print on the Bazzill? Does that print out okay (because of the texture)? Does it generally work with most printers? Can I print on regular white cardstock and then mat it with the bazzill?

Thanks for your help!

Just checking in , it's all I have time to do right now.

Well I've purchased my Bazzill, made my little mickey bars and that is about as far as I've made it on this swap sp far. I keep changing my mind how I want to put it all together.

I know exactly what I'm going to do (a very, very rare thing for me!), and I've ordered my Bazzill. I ordered from scrappindeals on the 5th of May. Do they usually send pretty quickly, for those of you who have ordered from them before?

If my stuff arrives, I'm hoping to knock this out Memorial Day weekend! :thumbsup2

Yes. They have always been great with shipping when I have ordered from them.

I know exactly what I'm going to do (a very, very rare thing for me!), and I've ordered my Bazzill. I ordered from scrappindeals on the 5th of May. Do they usually send pretty quickly, for those of you who have ordered from them before?

If my stuff arrives, I'm hoping to knock this out Memorial Day weekend! :thumbsup2

They're pretty good. If you e-mail them and tell them it's for a swap and explain that you want to have it to work on during Memorial Day Weekend, they will normally satisfy this request. If there is a delay with shipping, it's been because they may be waiting to receive a certain color.

I'm lucky in that I live close enough to pick up my orders.

I ordered my paper from allthatscraps.com today. $4.93/12x12 trio pack. I've never used them before, but the price was good, and I was able to use paypal, which is a plus for me. I'll let you know the turnaround time. It says ships in 48hrs. I also got some of the chalk ink pads to try...Oh, and the shipping was free. :thumbsup2

My Bazzill is from scrappindeals as well (I think - it rings a bell :blush:) I'll e-mail them and give a shove I think!;)

I haven't started this swap yet, although I do have some ideas. I have a couple of other swaps to get finished first.

Ooops posted on the other thread...I finshed letter B and am waiting on a delivery for letter E.

My "I" is done, waiting on scrappindeals to do "F" :goodvibes

Got an email today that my supplies from scrappindeals have shipped!! Whoo-hoo!! I'm hoping to work on these this weekend or next week! :thumbsup2

Checking in, I have my titles for my toppers for both letters printed out. I have lyrics for When you wish upon a star printed out.

I have library pockets cut out for U :banana:

I have mini file folders cut out for U:woohoo:

Working on making tags for the library pockets. Which is a lot of fun with the chalks and fibers!!

I need to get a new cutter to start cutting more card stock up!!!

checking in - I've got paper all cut up for L, and after working on a paperpiecing have decided to maybe do a file folder instead to add to the squares and tag...as for J - got stuff printed out and finalised my ideas for that and am working on the prototype today! Also got my cropadile and will break that open....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter