Dismeet August 2011, OKW

we dont arrive till the 23rd

We are around for 3 days after our cruise from 25th to 28th if you want me to arrange a meet, can be at DTD one evening, Capt Cooks at Poly for a Dole whip, plenty of time yet to decide.

We are around for 3 days after our cruise from 25th to 28th if you want me to arrange a meet, can be at DTD one evening, Capt Cooks at Poly for a Dole whip, plenty of time yet to decide.

any of the above sound great :thumbsup2

Just found out on Facebook today our friends from Cali might be making a trip over to WDW in August so once I know some details from them when/if they will be there I will look at everyones plans and suggest a date at OKW and one after our cruise elsewhere.:goodvibes

Fingers crossed we will be there about the 4th-11th and we are even looking into staying at OKW now!

Hi,

We are there between the 24 aug -7 sept so will look to pop it into the scheudule will be our first meet also! :)

Would be good to have a date sorted before next month, when people start booking their ADRs. Just a thought, tell me to shut up if I'm speaking out of turn.

Would be good to have a date sorted before next month, when people start booking their ADRs. Just a thought, tell me to shut up if I'm speaking out of turn.

I was thinking not 10 mins ago I need to post a date when we will make final plans for the meet at OKW, you just prompted me to post now instead of after the football:thumbsup2

Just gone thru all the posts so far and dates work to include almost everyone if we had it 9th/10th Aug, only problem I see is TobyK leaving 10th so we would need to go for 9th but then is that too early for Jen?
If TobyK and jen_uk can comment and confirm, if both want to join in and 9th or 10th is not agreeable for both then we will have to go for one between 6th-9th and another between 10th-18th

Hope I got all dates correct. Anyone else want to join in before we choose a date?

We are on a later flight and won't arrive till the evening of the 9th so we wouldn't be able make a meet on that date :sad2:

We are on a later flight and won't arrive till the evening of the 9th so we wouldn't be able make a meet on that date :sad2:

No problem, I am thinking 10th August just now would be best date to fit in with majority of people, we would struggle with a date before that ourselves.

No problem, I am thinking 10th August just now would be best date to fit in with majority of people, we would struggle with a date before that ourselves.

Yay! :cool1: It will be great to see everyone again :banana::banana::banana:

we're not booked, but since the trip might be during these dates, i'm subscribing to the thread!
Hope we get to meet up:goodvibes

We are at Beach Club 11 Aug - 1 Sept!! We are in Florida earlier but in Sarasota til 11th!
Will arrange something for after we get off the cruise, will be 25th, 26th or 27th August.

I'm sooooooo looking forward to this meet :) so it's august 10th yeah?
Yes, going for 10th August. I think there are enough of us now. Then as I say I will arrange something for later in the month for anyone who cannot make the 10th.
:goodvibes

I think i'll try and make both meets :)

I was just wondering if it would be ok for somebody to go by themselves? As i see from last years pics that most people turned up with somebody else...

I think i'll try and make both meets :)

I was just wondering if it would be ok for somebody to go by themselves? As i see from last years pics that most people turned up with somebody else...

Dont worry Beth we are a friendly lot, we will look after you, besides you will probably need someone to translate waynes accent for you :rotfl2:

I bet Nigel is searching for an iPhone App "understanding the Yorkshire accent" :rotfl2:

You will be fine Beth, just keep away from those Midlanders :rotfl:

Dont worry Beth we are a friendly lot, we will look after you, besides you will probably need someone to translate waynes accent for you :rotfl2:

I bet Nigel is searching for an iPhone App "understanding the Yorkshire accent" :rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You might need one of those apps for my Welsh accent :rotfl:

*must remember to speak slowly* :goodvibes

I think I am getting the hang of the Yorkshire lingo now!
Just remember............

Hear all, see all, say nowt; sup all, eat all, pay nowt’

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter