Dismates??

Sadly it died. The person who owned it had tried to sell it. I recall something about someone was interested but it never continued.

Linda maybe we could get some people together and get something going???:lmao:

Although maybe I am serious.

I tried to buy the site a year or so ago but sadly it never worked out. I always thought it was a great concept and something I would enjoy running.

Maybe I will get back into looking to start a new site???

I did some domain searching this morning but could not find anything to my liking. Anyone want to offer up a suggestion for site name/domain?

I know this is corny but how about a name something like

For the "Love" of Dis or something along those lines.

Thanks for looking into this:thumbsup2

Do you know it it wasn't making money for the original owner or if they just didn't want to run it anymore?

I tried to buy the site a year or so ago but sadly it never worked out. I always thought it was a great concept and something I would enjoy running.

Maybe I will get back into looking to start a new site???

I did some domain searching this morning but could not find anything to my liking. Anyone want to offer up a suggestion for site name/domain?

Do you know it it wasn't making money for the original owner or if they just didn't want to run it anymore?

I suspect it was a little of both. A site like this would rarely make money but it sure would be fun to run! :)

I suspect it was a little of both. A site like this would rarely make money but it sure would be fun to run! :)

It would be fun! I not clued in enough to take the lead on something like this, but I'd love to help out or join in or whatever!!

Linda

Linda maybe we could get some people together and get something going???:lmao:

Although maybe I am serious.

I think it would be great. I don't have the first idea how to do it - & not much $$ right now, but I'd love to help out how I can.

We'll talk.....:thumbsup2

Linda

It would be fun! I not clued in enough to take the lead on something like this, but I'd love to help out or join in or whatever!!

Linda

Great! Always easier when people are willing to help out. I hope to buy a basic domain name today (can always change it later) and get a rough site up by the weekend. My basic goals are:

1) I want the site to be free. Maybe some minor Disney related ads on it but that is it.

2) Dating will be a component of it but I want it to be more 'social' so anyone can participate.

3) I would like to have: Dating site, forum, chat, photo album.

Any other suggestions for features people would like to see?

Hopefully we have some artistic people willing to help out! I work for a software development company so am confident in my abilities :scared: to build and run the site but when it comes to making it look pretty with logos and nice graphics.......not so much.

The costs that she got were used to maintain the site. She had some outside if I am not mistaken. There good chat forums cost to use their apps. I know she was moving and some other person reasons for needing to try to sell it...

ummm ty... but please stop LOL (here's Garth and Wayne: "we're not worthy!" being repeated)

I was just there for the day.... :goodvibes

Anyone like either of these?

mousedating.com
disdates.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter