• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disembarkation Times

bassoongirl

Mouseketeer
What time do you normally get off the ship if you have the early seating for breakfast on the last day?

What time does the first DCL shuttle leave the port and head to the airport?

We have a flight out of MCO at 11:15 a.m. At this point, we are planning to take a limo service from the port to the airport in order to save money and time. But I was curious about the DCL shuttle, because it sounds like the trip between the airport and the port is more fun.

Thanks for your help!

bassoongirl

We have had first seating in the past and have been off the ship by 8 I think. I believe that everyone has to be off the ship by 9....

We're in the same boat (pun!)

Our Spirit flight leaves at 11:15 am and we booked a limo through FLTours (a sponsor on this board). They informed us we would easily be off the ship by 8:30 am and at the airport by 9:30 am, in plenty of time for our return flight. I didn't want to chance waiting around at the port for the bus to fill up or making multiple stops at the airport to drop people off. It worked out to be around the same price for a limo for the 6 of us, anyway.

I'll let you know how things worked out when we get back on 9/27!

preb,

I will look forward to hearing how your travel arrangements worked out. We seem to be on the same flight (just several months apart!). We didn't want to hang out in Orlando until the flight that leaves around 7:00 p.m. From what I read, it would be too depressing to wait at the airport, and we probably wouldn't have enough time to go to WDW.

I would also like to hear how you liked FL Tours. We haven't decided which limo service to use yet.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

bassoongirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter