DisDads Fantasy Football 2012

Hope I can hold off your BLT Goats tonight Norm.

Looks to be close one. :thumbsup2

my receiving corps did nothing and Jones lit it up. You got me this week. I'm just hoping one player i drafted turns out to be a keeper.

my receiving corps did nothing and Jones lit it up. You got me this week. I'm just hoping one player i drafted turns out to be a keeper.

If not... I'm certain a trade can be made in the off season. :thumbsup2

Oh..and I picked up Julio in Round 2...which means you passed on him.

OK each Sunday at kick-off all of our FCFS Free Agents are placed on Waivers...This includes the FA's on Thursday Night Games which were in "limbo" after the kick-off of their games.

Starting Sunday at 1pm you can begin placing Waiver requests for 3 rounds of a waiver "draft"... Order will worst to first in each Division. This will happen Automatically at 10pm Tuesday Nights Eastern.

(So in week 1 anyone finishing 0-3 would be first...followed by those with 1-2, 2-1, 3-0.)

Division record and Total Points will also be factored in reverse order.

So to place your selections you can get there several different ways... here are a few...

The "For Owners" Menu... For Owners > Waivers.
OwnersMenuWaivers.jpg

The "My Team" from our home page...
MyTeamWaivers.jpg

The Side Bar Menu... Add player...
SideBarAddPlayer.jpg

Also you can add players from Player Reports via a link to "Add"
sorry no creen capture.

Once you get there you should see a page like this...
Round1_Picks.jpg

Highlighted are...
  • The "Show Only" Filter... Filter by position or Team
  • Player to Add Selection Box... This is where you select the desired player.
  • Player to Drop Selection Box... This is where you select the player you wish to replace... or IF you've already cut them you can select "None"
  • Add to list Button ... Once you've made your selection... add to list.
  • Remove from list... oops... screwed up...better get rid of it.
  • Move Pick Up/ Move Pick Down List... this is to change the priority of your request...

Please note you are creating a list... if after tonights games you happen to be the #5 on Waiver order... then you might consider making a list 5 players deep. # 10... 10 players deep. Chances are not everyone will want a waiver pick... so use your best judgement.

Here are some samples...
First in list...
Round1_Picks_Sample1.jpg

Second in list...
Round1_Picks_Sample2.jpg

Once you create your Round one list... Click. "Save Round 1 Picks and
Continue"

In round 2 and 3 yous should be able to port in your list from the previous round....by using the "Add all from previous Round" button...
Round2_Picks_AddAll.jpg

However... you may need to tweak the dropped player... but it's good to use as a reference...then remove these Picks as needed.

Make your list for Round 2...Repeat for Round 3... only as needed...
Round2_Picks_Sample2.jpg

Round2_Picks_Sample3.jpg

Round3_Picks_Sample1.jpg

Hopefully you made good list(s)...and picked up some good players.

Once the Waivers are complete... First Come First Serve Waivers open. at like 10pm plus a few seconds for processing of the 3 round waiver requests.

Good luck... if this doesn't clear up anything for you I suggest reading the MFL help files.

Thanks to whoever dropped Fred Jackson in my division. He is now sitting on the bench on my team for the next 8 weeks, the same place DeAngelo Williams was to sit.

You are welcome but I do think he will be staying on your bench for awhile.

Yeah... CJ Spiller finally looked like the guy they drafted way back when.

You are welcome but I do think he will be staying on your bench for awhile.

Yeah... CJ Spiller finally looked like the guy they drafted way back when.

Either way, D Williams wasn't going in my starting lineup, unless there was a bye week. Jackson had such a great year last year. I need him to come in week 9. That's a chance I'm willing to take.

Either way, D Williams wasn't going in my starting lineup, unless there was a bye week. Jackson had such a great year last year. I need him to come in week 9. That's a chance I'm willing to take.

I don't disagree... I've always thought the Bills and people in general under-valued Fred Jackson. I'm just sorry to see Spiller get a chance to potentially unseat him. Guess I'm a closet Bills fan... :lmao:

It is a good pick if you can leave him stashed on the bench. I couldn't take that chance.

It is a good pick if you can leave him stashed on the bench. I couldn't take that chance.

I got stuck picking 9th, so I couldn't grab a good RB, so I ended up going QB and WR. Will see if this philosophy works. Did I mention I hate picking 9th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter