discounts for next June?

greewe

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to get an idea if there are any types of discounts that tend to be available for those traveling in June. Were any of you able to get discounts this June? We are looking at coming to WDW next summer.

Thanks

I am also interested in June. Will be taking my oldest grandson for his 12th birthday present next June. Took oldest grandaughter for her 12th last year. Oh what a shame that I only have 7 grandkids. I will have to go many years for their birthday presents.
I am going with my oldest son and his family in Dec,and will be buying an AP. I will also be upgrading my grandson's ticket from 5 day parkhopper, to 10 day parkhopper with no experation. The add'l 5 days will only cost me about 120. The parents will be paying for the 1st 5 days. Most of the cost will be for the no experation. It's a bargain. Can't wait I may also go down in Aug. with my sister. Have to get my money worth.

If you have AAA you can get a discount. That is what we used for a room-only discount this past May. :)

I'm looking for May 2006 general public codes. Does anyone know when I should start looking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter