Discount Tickets

WDWVirgin

Earning My Ears
I have friends leaving for WDW on Thursday (husband) and Saturday (wife, child, mil). I've read on these boards that you can purchase tickets at the Travel Company located in the Wal-Mart in Kissimmee. They need 4 day WDW PHs, 1 Day Univ. St. and 1 Day Sea World tix (NO DC Card). Does this place sell all of the above and are they discounted? The husband has time to go purchase (he's at a conference a.m.s and they are not doing the park thing until Monday) and I'm just trying to find out if it would be worthwhile. Also, are there simple directions to get there? Thanks in advance.

P.S. This is how I'm getting my WDW fix until we go back - I found cheap airfare and hotel accommodations for them, now I'm hoping to help here, too!

I can't help you with the location you mention, but I know that
http://www.centralfloridatravel.com sells discounted tickets and they will deliver for free to your hotel room. I saw them on another website and I received my tickets from them in the mail - no problems at all. Good luck.

We purchased our tickets online at floridaorlandotickets.com and picked them up at their office in Kissimmee. We saved $75.00 on our 5 day park hoppers and 2 day universal passes.

There is a map on their website. Seems like it was about a 5-10 minute drive from the Disney gate.

I have several legitimate pass discounters listed on my site, including the Wal-Mart (with phone number and address):

http:/www.mousesavers.com/tickets.html

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Is there something like 2 day pass for the same park. I plan to be in MK for one and a half day. at MGM for half a day and at AK for 3/4 day. What do you think would be the best way to go for me? and if i skip MGM...........then what would be the best way??

Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter