Discount tickets from Spark Fly?

TandLMommy28

DIS Veteran
My husband gets discounts on all sorts of things through Spark Fly, it's some kind of corporate discount program. They have three day Disney tickets listed for $60 less than gate price. That beats Undercover Tourist, I believe.

My question is, has anyone used them? I don't think a major corporation would partner with a less than reputable company but it's always a little scary to buy tickets not directly from Disney. I prefer to hear some good feedback first! Also they have an option to email you the digital ticket or to pay a couple buck to have a ticket shipped. I'm just linking it to my MDE account so does it matter if I just go digital?

Thanks for any feedback, it's very appreciated! We are staying offsite and not buying a package for the first time ever and everything about it is new to me!

they have an option to email you the digital ticket or to pay a couple buck to have a ticket shipped. I'm just linking it to my MDE account so does it matter if I just go digital?
Then, no need for the physical ticket.

Be sure to compare prices after all fees are included.

TicketsatWork/Sparkfly prices quoted do NOT include tax.
Undercovertourist prices quoted DO include tax.

--------------------
3-Day BASE WDW ticket

TicketsatWork/Sparkfly price $312.16 (with tax)
Undercovertourist price $309.99 (with tax)

--------------------

3-Day Hopper WDW ticket

TicketsatWork/Sparkfly price $381.19 (with tax)
Undercovertourist price $378.73 (with tax)

(BTW, I don't know if Sparkfly has any additional discounts offered to certain members.)

Last edited:
Be sure to compare prices after all fees are included.
That's right. Go all the way to the shopping cart like you're going to checkout and pay. Tickets at Work will often surprise you with taxes and fees that when taken into consideration will not provide you with more of a discount than you can find anywhere else.

That's right. Go all the way to the shopping cart like you're going to checkout and pay. Tickets at Work will often surprise you with taxes and fees that when taken into consideration will not provide you with more of a discount than you can find anywhere else.

Yup.
See my completed post #4 above.

BTW, this does not mean that UT will always have the lowest ticket cost.
Guests should check multiple discounter's sites any time they are ready to buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter