Disboutiquers part 3 (Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get to be the first person to post a new custom on the thread:cool1:

Here is the Evil Queen. My DD really has a thing for her. LOL

th_evilqueen001.jpg

th_evilqueen002.jpg

th_evilqueen003.jpg

th_evilqueen004.jpg

A...FREAKING....MAZING! :worship: :worship: :worship:
Goodnight, girl! That is just BEYOND.... WOW!!!!!

Ok here are the pictures of DD's room.

S2010070.jpg
S2010071.jpg
S2010069.jpg
S2010068.jpg
I plan on redoing the table and chair. They were given to us by family and I just haven't redone them yet. DD wants them done in pink, but I'm afraid that eventually she will grow out of pink and then I will have to do them in a different color later. I like white because it goes with everything.
S2010067.jpg
I made these curtains out of the same material as the two pillows on DD's bed. DD also has a purple beaded curtain that if I ever get it untangled I will put it up under the curtains that I made. She also has a huge fairy glider that I plan on hanging from the ceiling. That way it looks like it is flying.

How fun! Lucky girl!!! :yay:

Thanks so much for everyones kind words about my Evil Dress! LOL

It was very time consuming!!!! The pattern was a little tricky to understand. You also have to do a rolled hem to be successful. I sewed 82 rolled hems. It was a labor of love indeed. My daughter loved it and I was a little worried this outfit might give the surprise away. When she was finished trying it on she asked me two questions.

1. Can I wear it to the Chick Fila playground?
2. So, what's next?

I about fell on the floor. I told her of course you can wear it to the "chicken park" and the fairy godmother is next. I swear I do not know what to do when I have 10 days in WDW where I cannot sew anything! LOL

WOW I get home and there are four pages! Well, at least its not like 20. haha

Just got home from work, now to catch up.

I think I get to be the first person to post a new custom on the thread:cool1:

Here is the Evil Queen. My DD really has a thing for her. LOL

evilqueen001.jpg

evilqueen002.jpg

evilqueen003.jpg

evilqueen004.jpg

Thanks so much for everyones kind words about my Evil Dress! LOL

It was very time consuming!!!! The pattern was a little tricky to understand. You also have to do a rolled hem to be successful. I sewed 82 rolled hems. It was a labor of love indeed. My daughter loved it and I was a little worried this outfit might give the surprise away. When she was finished trying it on she asked me two questions.

1. Can I wear it to the Chick Fila playground?
2. So, what's next?

I about fell on the floor. I told her of course you can wear it to the "chicken park" and the fairy godmother is next. I swear I do not know what to do when I have 10 days in WDW where I cannot sew anything! LOL

TOTALLY IN LOVE!!!

Now that is funny stuff. Chick Fila playground. hahahaha ANd what are you going to do when you are gone?~!?? you will be having FUN!

Can we just agree to abandon the old thread since we're expecting it to get locked anyway? Maybe have people post just to link here occasionally to get any stragglers to the new location. LOL It's hard enough to keep up with one thread so trying to cover two is more than this old lady wants to contemplate. ;)

I think I might just do all my commenting on this thread - I'm getting all confuse-ded :)

Wow this looks like fun - we don't have cheerleading for wee ones in NZ. Most of our Sports cheerleaders are from Dancing schools and are college/adults :).

I love this - Did you use a pattern? if so which one :)

What a handsome wee man you have there - He's going to be a heartbreaker :)

I love this - it is very cool :)

Beautiful :thumbsup2

That bubble is the perfect addition :)

It came out beautiful, and your daughter is beautiful..she has beautiful hair...I'm sure you hear that all the time.
:) Thanks - Yep she always has everyone talking to her - they're drawn to the hair. Especially Asian tourists - they are fascinated by her and always talking to her when we get daddy from the airport :) Lucky she loves being centre of attention and knows how to work a room :rolleyes:

:thumbsup2 I love that cardigan - it's a perfect combo :)

THat is very cute, so is your dd. Can you tell me where the tutorial is for the top?
Thank you - if no-one has answered there is a tutorial on Revrob's site (think the link is in her siggy :)

Wow - very very cool :worship: It looks like such a fun outfit to wear :) And I'm so in love with the Michael Miller Ironwork fabric - so beautiful :)
Ohhh your DD is beautiful. Very cute outfit too.

That is SOOOO cute!!! That green looks fantastic on your daughter!!! What a beauty!

Thank you - she chose the fabric - she went into my stash and picked out what she wanted - lucky they matched :)

I made these gauchos today! (can you tell I'm a child of the 70's?)

th_October3027.jpg

DD so needs some of these - she's well known for "forgetting" to put her knickers back on after the bathroom :rolleyes1 :rolleyes: at least this way she will be covered - and it's great how it looks like a skirt too :)

You did a great job. I have to say, though, that I can't get over your DD! Before I adopted Zoe, I dreamed of having a redheaded daughter. We don't have any redheads in the immediate family but several relatives on my Dad's side had red hair.

Thank you so much for sharing your tutorial :) Izzy's hair was a wee bit of a surprise - I have a red tinge and my brother has red hair but DH is dark haired. She got a throwback gene. And then my wee bubba Em has dark hair when we were expecting a redhead :confused3 Total opposite personalities too :)

Does anyone know where I can find Girl Scouts or Daisy fabric prints?

Wow Aimee, that Evil Queen outfit is amazing! Great job!

I am still afraid to do faces.:sad2:

Perhaps if I start on an evil villain, and if the face looks scary, I can always say it was meant to be that way!;)

And you all are moving way too fast for me to keep up!

A project finished is a day's accomplishment! Here's my day's accomplishment - the Ariel outfit finally done. Boy I love that tiered skirt - it's quick. I finished it while watching My Dad's better then your Dad. Unfortunately the Dad we wanted to win didn't. Go Kang Family!!

IMG_0174.jpg

So now I'm on to the Ltd too shirt. New pattern so I'm alittle nervous about it, so wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter