Disboutiquers Part 12 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in fact he got a package today. I didn't even open it like I usually do! I am sure he will be so excited. I'll hide the lego magazine until tomorrow so he isn't overwhelmed with 2 cool things in one day!

Oh good I was getting worried that it was lost!

I finally finished Marenna's Big Give piglet vida and hat! :banana::banana::banana: I have to say I really enjoyed all the pinkness and ruffles! And I even have a model the right size! I swear the ruffles aren't as wonky as they look in the pictures. The back ruffles are supposed to remind you of Piglet's shirt :confused3

DSCN4616-1.jpg

I :love: it!

I finally finished Marenna's Big Give piglet vida and hat! :banana::banana::banana: I have to say I really enjoyed all the pinkness and ruffles! And I even have a model the right size! I swear the ruffles aren't as wonky as they look in the pictures. The back ruffles are supposed to remind you of Piglet's shirt :confused3

DSCN4616-1.jpg

DSCN4615-1.jpg

DSCN4619-1.jpg

and one more, just to make sure we have too much Lilys!

DSCN4621-1.jpg

I love too many Lilys!! And love the piglet dress! She is going to love it too!

DSCN4616-1.jpg

Gorgeous, and of course the back reminds me of Piglets shirt.

Hello were back! We had a great time but it went way to fast and did not get everything done! We did end up joining the Disney vacation club :cool1: so we will have more chances to get things done. I would not suggest to ever go with a big group! We had 11 people 2 familys that could not get on the same page if you know what I mean. I think I cried due to stress and frustration 3 times! Not my idea of a magical trip but all in all it was great! I Think all the stuff made since we have been gone is really cute I love the villain Cinderella set! Well if you would like to see some of our pictures please feel free....

DSCN4616-1.jpg

DSCN4621-1.jpg

That is absolutely ADORABLE! The Hat is awesome.

So...I got my new sewing machine the other day....Brother CS600i....and I am being wimpy about taking it out of the box....I even set up my new sewing room (partially) and am organizing...all for the new sewing machine and of course to sew for the disney trip...Send me some good vibes...I really want to applique...I have read Heathers app tute...maybe 15 times! :scared1:

Well when you go to Disneyworld several times a year, I guess it's not such a big thing! Why yes, I am jealous! :rotfl:

Oooh, what are your Disneyland trip dates? (Don't ask me to do the math with your ticker). I think we'll be there in October! Although the 1-4 will be pretty crowded because all of Utah has school out for fall break and about half of the state heads to Disneyland. I'm thinking of missing that weekend and going the next. It was really crowded last year. I really love Disneyland in October!!!

We're going to arrive on Oct 8th and be in the parks from Oct 9th through Oct 11th. We've never been in the fall before, so I'm super excited. I originally asked DH to go, and after WDW he said he didn't want to go to Disney again so soon. . .then, after I got my mom to agree and we booked everything, he had a tantrum because he wasn't being included lol!

That outfit is just too cute!!! I can't believe you made it by hand! The cake is great too!

Great taggie! Just too cute!

Thank you! It's pretty relaxing to sit on the couch and sew while watching a movie once dd is asleep. =)

DSCN4616-1.jpg

DSCN4615-1.jpg

DSCN4619-1.jpg

DSCN4621-1.jpg

WOW that is absolutely AMAZING and I love the girliness of it!

DSCN4616-1.jpg

DSCN4615-1.jpg

DSCN4619-1.jpg

DSCN4621-1.jpg

LOVE! How cute is Lily....I can't believe she's gonna give up that outfit!!! LOL. The hat is CUTE, sorry it caused you grief. I love the piglet button!!

Marenna is gonna LOVER it:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

th_DSCN4616-1.jpg

Wow! That is gorgeous! She'll love it!

th_DSCN4616-1.jpg
th_DSCN4615-1.jpg
th_DSCN4619-1.jpg

Love it :love: ! Soo cute, she will love it, I am sure.
Love the back ruffles and the mickey head buttons.

Hello were back! We had a great time but it went way to fast and did not get everything done! We did end up joining the Disney vacation club :cool1: so we will have more chances to get things done. I would not suggest to ever go with a big group! We had 11 people 2 familys that could not get on the same page if you know what I mean. I think I cried due to stress and frustration 3 times! Not my idea of a magical trip but all in all it was great! I Think all the stuff made since we have been gone is really cute I love the villain Cinderella set! Well if you would like to see some of our pictures please feel free....

Welcome Home! and let me tell you that is a phrase I love hearing when we are at WDW. So welcome to DVC also, it is one of the best purchases we ever made :)
I know what you mean about big groups. We have tried it a couple of times with mixed results. Glad you still had a good time.

DSCN4616-1.jpg

DSCN4621-1.jpg

That has to be one of the most cutest dresses I have ever seen!!!!! :worship::worship::worship: I love pink and polka dots and the piglet is just to die for!! I am in love with it! Excellent work!!

That is absolutely ADORABLE! The Hat is awesome.

So...I got my new sewing machine the other day....Brother CS600i....and I am being wimpy about taking it out of the box....I even set up my new sewing room (partially) and am organizing...all for the new sewing machine and of course to sew for the disney trip...Send me some good vibes...I really want to applique...I have read Heathers app tute...maybe 15 times! :scared1:

I got the same machine about two weeks ago. I was nervous about pulling it out too b/c I have never used a digital machine. It was suprisingly easy, and the manual wasx pretty clear about what to do. Just take the plunge would be my advice. Good luck with the applique. I have yet to try one on the new machine, but that is on my to do list!

Loved your pics. Sorry you had a bit of a frustrating time. We did OK, last time we had a big group (12), but I had low expectations going in. I know how my brothers can be. I basically sent them each a package that had my timetable on it and said that if you want to be with me then show up at the food court by 8:30 am. If not, I will see you at dinner (we had ADR,s together every night and we all had the dining plan) Worked out OK, cause we had some late risers, and also a couple of eager beavers in the mornings. But, if I had to wait for people all the time, or if people changed plans on me etc. I would have been frustrated too. Basically my family just did what we wanted and let anyone else who wanted to do the same tag along.

DSCN4616-1.jpg

DSCN4615-1.jpg

DSCN4619-1.jpg

DSCN4621-1.jpg

Oh My word!!! How adorable!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm still reading,quite a few pages back.
but I had something happen this AM,
that I reeeally wanted to get you'all's OPINIONS ON & EXPERIENCES WITH something ...

Without explaining ALL the tiny details of the current situation =

MY QUESTIONS to all you lovely ladies (&Tom) =
From your experiences of sending & receiving things like that ...

WithOUT alot of tape being used to sqwuash it all down
AND without the outer edges of the envelope becoming too distorted
('cuz my post offices will NOT take them that way! :(

1. HOW MANY 3T OVERALLS CAN YOU GET TO FIT IN A FLAT RATE USPS ENVELOPE?
... at the same time :laughing:

1. IF You Have Gotten/Received more than ONE 3T Overalls to FIT in a Flat Rate Envelope =
HOW DID YOU/THEY FOLD THEM TO GET THEM TO FIT?

Inquiring Minds Wanna Know! pleeeeeease!

I've really TRIED (many times) to get more than ONE overall into a Flat Rate Envelope & COULD NOT! At least, NOT WITHOUT rumpling the edges of the envelope & having to tape it all down = of which the post offices here = They rejected it & MADE me re-pack in it in a Tyvek or Box and pay for extra shipping, of course! ggrrrrr ...

I was recently told =
"_______ (another seamstress) fits in three pairs of overalls for me all the time."
"I receive three or four packages every week like this the designers just tape it all down"
"I don't understand why you think it is that much, when four pairs of shoes only cost me $5"

I replied = "I was just going by the USPS online Calculator & the weight of the items."

(I didn't SAY these next things, but I sure thought them.)
HOW the h3ck do FOUR PAIRS OF SHOES FIT into a Flat Rate Envelope!! Let alone, 3 overalls!! I gotta SEE THIS!
It's NOT that I disbelieve it can be done = I just don't know/understand H-O-W they can do that OR more importantly = H-O-W I can repeat it! :confused:

We're going to arrive on Oct 8th and be in the parks from Oct 9th through Oct 11th. We've never been in the fall before, so I'm super excited. I originally asked DH to go, and after WDW he said he didn't want to go to Disney again so soon. . .then, after I got my mom to agree and we booked everything, he had a tantrum because he wasn't being included lol!

Thank you! It's pretty relaxing to sit on the couch and sew while watching a movie once dd is asleep. =)

WOW that is absolutely AMAZING and I love the girliness of it!

Thanks everyone for you compliments on the dress!

We will probably be in DL October 7-11 :banana::banana::banana: I'm supposedly not allowed to book anything until May though (according to DH) so I don't have a ticker yet. :sad1: Where are you staying?

That has to be one of the most cutest dresses I have ever seen!!!!! :worship::worship::worship: I love pink and polka dots and the piglet is just to die for!! I am in love with it! Excellent work!!

Me to.. I absolutely love it. I am normally not a huge piglet fan but I think I need one of those in my size lolololol

Love it :love: ! Soo cute, she will love it, I am sure.
Love the back ruffles and the mickey head buttons.

Welcome Home! and let me tell you that is a phrase I love hearing when we are at WDW. So welcome to DVC also, it is one of the best purchases we ever made :)
I know what you mean about big groups. We have tried it a couple of times with mixed results. Glad you still had a good time.
Thank you we are excited about DVC we got the 3 day disney cruise so now we get to plan for that! woo hoo!

Loved your pics. Sorry you had a bit of a frustrating time. We did OK, last time we had a big group (12), but I had low expectations going in. I know how my brothers can be. I basically sent them each a package that had my timetable on it and said that if you want to be with me then show up at the food court by 8:30 am. If not, I will see you at dinner (we had ADR,s together every night and we all had the dining plan) Worked out OK, cause we had some late risers, and also a couple of eager beavers in the mornings. But, if I had to wait for people all the time, or if people changed plans on me etc. I would have been frustrated too. Basically my family just did what we wanted and let anyone else who wanted to do the same tag along.
Thats what I wanted to do was make an itenerary but my brother "our group leader" who did a good job did not want to plan out to much.... I think we should have! haha We had some fast walker then us with a 2 year old trying to keep up haha I had alot of fun when it was just us mom, dad, and my brother. But his wife family just kept complaining, walk off from the group not wanting to walk :confused3 :lmao: They didn't even do world showcase we had a blast the guys shared beer around the world then all off us shared food and pastries around the world! they missed out cause it was good! man I want a Neapolitan :rotfl2:

Thanks everyone for you compliments on the dress!

We will probably be in DL October 7-11 :banana::banana::banana: I'm supposedly not allowed to book anything until May though (according to DH) so I don't have a ticker yet. :sad1: Where are you staying?

Oooh, awesome!!! Maybe we could meet up for lunch/going on some rides while we're there. =) We'll be staying at Paradise Pier, it's going to be our first time there. :cloud9: Where are you going to be staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter