**Dis Weight loss Group - August Week 1**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Morning all

Hope you are all good:chat:

I have had a great start over the last 2 weeks with a 4lb loss each week. Running total so far -8lbs and I am due to weigh in tonight so will check in tomorrow to let you know how it all goes:thumbsup2

Well I had a great weigh in, I lost 3lbs, so thats a running total of 11lbs in 3 weeks.:chat::jumping1:

Wow! That is a great loss - you must be feeling very motivated right now.

Good luck this week. (I plan to be back on this thread in a couple of weeks after my holiday.)

Wow! That is a great loss - you must be feeling very motivated right now.

Good luck this week. (I plan to be back on this thread in a couple of weeks after my holiday.)

Thanks Libby, look forward to seeing you back, when are you off on holibobs?

Sue - well done! That's absolutely brilliant! :rockband:

Think maybe I've missed you Libby but have a fantastic time, I've been to Vancouver twice now and would love to go back again.

Well, I have failed miserably so far in 2016 but when I get back from holiday am going to really make an effort. My eldest DD is getting married in September 2018 so I will have two years to sort myself out. In my defence I haven't put any weight on, I may not have lost it but I haven't increased it! :rotfl:

Hello everyone! Sue I'm so glad you started this back up (maybe it never went away) but I did. Haven't posted on the boards for weeks.

Sue amazing loss well done and keep it up! You're an inspiration!

I'm hoping I can join this group again. 2 months to go until my wedding and it's time to get serious about weight loss! Want to loose 2 kgs by October 8th. Weighed myself last Thursday so tomorrow I'll see how I did this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter